Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Enigma Bikes Open Day…
  • rewski
    Free Member

it’s this weekend, anyone going?

cheers_drive

I was but they didn’t have the bike I wanted to test in my size so. I do have a trip to Brian Rourke planned though 8)

Kryton57

I want to, but me and the mrs are volunteering at the club. Especially as I found out one of my mates is Jim Walkers step son.

I did wipe down my frame in baby oil this week though.

MoreCashThanDash

Enigma are not far from the inlaws….almost worth a visit…

Had my first visit to Brian Rourke’s shop a month or two back – fascinating place, and an interesting bloke to talk to. Love the “pub” upstairs. Prices seemed cheaper than Mercian here in Derby, lead times were astronomical.

rewski
    Free Member

There’s a road ride with Sean Yates too, if you’re that way inclined, i’d look a bit of a ****t trying to keep up on my mtb.

Kryton57

Are you looking to buy something rewski?

rewski
    Free Member

Not sure, always fancied a ti ego, got my eye on the kenesis maxlight sync now. They’re local so interested to see the new workshop and frame building.

You got Ti ego right? I test rode both Ti and steel a few years ago, very tidy bike.

Kryton57

Yeah. I’ve been riding it more as I’m getting comfy for BORS on it next weekend. It’s awesome…. Light, balanced and very comfortable without being “floppy”.

JPcapel
    Free Member

Really friendly people to deal with.
    Recently bought their entry level eclipse frame, have been really pleased with it. Did a 74mile sportive few weekends back and rode like a dream, remaining comfy through to the end.

Very good bike builders as well, mine has been spot on since they swapped all parts and added a few new ones, needing no adjustments since.
    Nice understated looking frames.
    Build weight (if interested) is 18lbs 4ozs with ultegra, thomson finishing kit and fulcrum 3 wheels.

wwaswas

they’ll be on the South East news tonight/tomorrow night according to their twitter feed.

Pauly

Was in the new premises yesterday. Nice to see Jim can get his motor in to the warehouse!

New paintshop looks excellent, and saw the Trek they’d resprayed for a lady in the flesh. Great job.

Lovely folk.

bloodynora
    Free Member

Can you thank them from me for the last 3yrs of ti lovliness please. 🙂

beaker

A very happy Etape owner here…. Enigma make awesome bikes….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Enigma Bikes Open Day…’ is closed to new replies.