Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Enduro Events 2009
  • Upandrunning
    Free Member

I know that there must be a forum somewhere but I cant seem to find a linky anywhere which gives me a conclusive list of dates & venues. Im looking at 12/24hr Enduro’s. Normally I do the D2D & MM but after 2 years of shite MM coarses I think I’ll be looking at something else to take its place.

stumpy01

I don’t know of a website that specifically lists all events, but I thoroughly recommend the Bontrager 24/12. It was the first event like this me and my mates had done and it was great. The course was fab, organisation was fab, even the weather was scorching.
    Only downside is that it’s a 5 and a half hour drive for us, but we are definitely entering this yr. It’s at the same venue – Newnham Park, Plymouth.

lookmanohands
    Free Member

the best site i found for race listing is prob xcracer.com. gotta agree with you onthe cack mm courses

muttley
    Free Member

Try this British Trails

KonaTC

Best I have found is http://www.numplumz.com/cal/1.htm%5B\url]

KonaTC
    Upandrunning
    Free Member

Thanks for that… following on, I’ve found two sites which both refer to “MM 2009 location to be confirmed” Anybody else heard this or do I live in hope that its moving away from the slippery slopes of Ledbury.

epicyclo

Well there’s always the ‘Puffer if you want something a bit challenging.

Upandrunning
    Free Member

MM definitely back at Eastnor for 2009

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Enduro Events 2009’ is closed to new replies.