Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Endura shorts. Coming up small
  • Stoner
    Free Member

I have some awesome old versions of the MT500 (with the green waist band) that Ive used an abused. So ordered some replacements. Based on my 40″ bought-and-paid-for (and double checked) waist and their own sizing guide I went of XL, but they are unwearable, even with the adjusters fully out, the elastic waist is too snug.

Anyone else had this?

Even better anyone wish they’d gone for XL instead of XXL and want to swap?

Klunk
    Free Member

yep bought large something-36, could get them on when i had a 32in waist (about a week last year 😳 )

Slogo
    Free Member

yeah the shorts always come up small.

Altho the Inners are always too big!

old_mtber
    Free Member

Endura shorts sizing is rubbish – I have a Medium MT500 baggie that is smaller than the Small size Singletrack, by some margin too. Or maybe its just a quality control issue again. The liners always have leg grippers that are too tight whatever size you buy.

Stuey01
    Free Member

Damn, my pants were tight.

fathomer

I’ve got some zyme shorts in medium that are slightly to big and a pair of hummvees in large that fit perfect! The jerseys are simalar as well, fs260 (i know it’s supposed to tight) in large is a little to tight and a hummvee in medium thats slightly to big.

druidh
    Free Member

Humvees. Perfect fit in a medium but the thigh gripper on the inners is sized for a midget.

geologist
    Free Member

I am 32 waist, have to get 34 or 36 endura stuff!

I find Fox and Polaris stuff spot on.

Stoner
    Free Member

dammit.

so not just me.

Will have to get a larger pair then and put these on classifieds.
    how ‘kin difficult is it to make waistbands match your quoted sizes!?

stgeorge

Will have to get a larger pair then and put these on classifieds.

You could just send them back and exchange them for a larger size…

Stoner
    Free Member

“worn” twice and no tags.
    not sure id get much traction.

Never buying Endura shorts again – just dont stand any abuse. The Troy Lee Motos I have now are way better.

Stoner
    Free Member

STRocks, so how do the troy lees size up?

Im after something with a pair of big ass pockets and a zip pocket up front.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

Humvees are my time to lay off the pies shorts – soon as i start putting on any sort of weight the damn popper wont stay closed more than a couple of minutes (despite the shorts fitting fine elsewhere) whereas when i’m in shape they remain closed through the ride!

Harry_the_Spider

the damn popper wont stay closed more than a couple of minutes

Drives me nuts too. What is wrong with using a frigging button?

TheOtherJamie
    Free Member

Stoner, Moto sizing is spot on. Buy what you would in jeans/trousers.

Removable hip pads also give a bit more room when your not quite down at your racing weight.

Stoner
    Free Member

cheers for all the tips guys. Will just have to shop around the sales,

Lummox

recommend mavic notch’s as well, have gert thighs and the waist isn’t the trimmest but xxl is a lovely fit in these, 2 zippered cargo pockets as well as being very very tough and long lasting despite not looking it.

Milkie
    Free Member

I’m a small in most things, with Endura shorts my mediums are too tight, I’m contemplating going for Large! 😯

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Endura shorts. Coming up small’ is closed to new replies.