Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Endura Hummvee Waterproof Jacket
  • tenburner

https://www.tredz.co.uk/.Endura-Hummvee-Hooded-Waterproof-Jacket_224088.htm

Any reviews? Hard to find anything on the internet although i understand for the most part the endura kit is well rated.

tenburner

Calling STW waterproof jacket connoisseurs…

doomanic

Half will tell you buy something from Decathlon for half the price and the other half will tell you buy something from Rapha or Gore for 300 quid.

merk
    Free Member

I have the Endura Singletrack which has a similar price and specification and I’m not overly impressed with it.

As above, I would either pay less for a similar product (Decathlon etc) or bite the bullet and shell out for premium quality (and prey I never crash wearing it).

granny_ring

Half will tell you buy something from Decathlon for half the price and the other half will tell you buy something from Rapha or Gore for 300 quid.

So true lol.

Keva
    Free Member
    carlos
    Free Member

I’ve not got the hooded version, but I’ve been using their Hummvee jkts for a couple of years without complaint. Just ordered another one from Wiggle

Yeah they might not be the best on the market, but they wear well, fit well, have 2x pit vents, chest and rear pockets, are warm with just a thin base layer due to the 2 layer construction(might be a bit warm for some) and are very good in the waterproof dept (as you’d want a waterproof jkt to be ;-))

duncancallum

And I go the other way and say balls to bike specific.

OMM kamelia smock all the way

docrobster
    Free Member

I bought the hoodless version of that jacket back in April when endura did a psa for nhs staff. I didn’t need to start wearing it until recently. Ive found it to be very good. Excellent protection from the elements and not too boil in the bag if the pit zips are open and it’s a cold day. I wore it on a rainy ride in august and it was way too hot. I’ll be wearing it tomorrow morning for a very wintery ride in the peak and expect to be just right with a long sleeved riding top and merino t shirt underneath. I paid £80 for mine and I’d be happy to pay £100 for the hooded one in the link. Can’t comment on the size or shape of the hood obviously but my xl fits as expected.
    Has been washed a couple of times once with Nikwax stuff and shows no signs of losing its water repelling capabilities.
    Edit. Checked my email. I paid £40. £80 was full price.

tenburner

Pretty much what i needed to hear thank you, ive gone for it. Stows have them for 90 quid. Ive alwasy used cheapo stuff from decathlon before and never really found them to be waterproof enough.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Endura Hummvee Waterproof Jacket’ is closed to new replies.