Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Embuggeration!!!!
  • muddydwarf
    Free Member

Made suddenly redundant last Friday (my birthday as well!) with 1hrs notice.
    It now appears that, because i have recieved no redundancy pay or pay in lieu of notice yet my mortgage protection insurers are refusing to pay up.
    It seems that the policy will only pay out upon the running out of the lieu of notice money. When i explained that because of insolvency it will be the DTI that coughs up my cash & that is going to be circa 3 months, then it seems not only will my insurers not be paying up for around 6 months but i will have to find my mortgage payments without help for the first 3 months.
    I was paid weekly, so my cash flow problems have already started.

If the bank doesn't sort this carp out tomorrow then i'm going to the ombudsman as it was the bank that sold me the insurance product. 👿

Plus, i've got the incredible joy of the dole interview tomorrow….

tails
    Free Member

this shit **** me off you take out insurance to protect yourself then they pull a stunt like this. you wanna give someone a good kicking but there is no one culprit. i'm unemployed as well, best of luck.

racefaceec90

sorry to hear that!!!i wish you all the best for finding some more work(and getting the insurance bastards to pay up to you!!!)good luck man!!!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

As for work, a friend teaches windsurfing and other sports at the local lake. Apparently there may be a vacancy for a MTB instructor taking kids on rides. I think i'll volunteer to help out & go for the instructors course at the same time.
    Think i could quite enjoy teaching kids to ride for a living!

gazman
    Free Member

good luck with your claim mate i had the same problem with illness 3 years ago by the time they had paid up i was back at work, the shits dont tell you that you have to be out for 3 months before you can claim to553rs
    go for the volunteer work mate which lake is it?

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Hollingworth Lake nr Rochdale. They have a pretty good outdoors scene for kids.

gazman
    Free Member

yeah i thought it might be with you being from rochdale good luck mate, gaz

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Embuggeration!!!!’ is closed to new replies.