Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Ebay Carbon frames?
  • benz
    Free Member

So, nice looking one on sales at the moment.

However who else rides an ebay or other direct from China carbon frame.

Pics appreciated.

BenjiM

I have an MTB and a road bike. Very pleased with both and no problems. I’ll post pics when I get home from a cancelled Whinlatter Challenge.

stayhigh

There was a lot of stuff on these up on mtbr a while back and the.consensus was good iirc.

mtbtomo
    Free Member

I asked a similar question a few weeks ago….Tell me about chinese carbon frames

The general consensus on the forums seems to be good, but reading one of the bike mags yesterday (think it was Cycling Plus), they just couldn’t resist publishing an article with someone having a pop at no-name chinese carbon. Wonder how much that has to do with the companies advertising in the mag 😉

m0rk
    Free Member

Any views on the Cannondale Scalpel No Brand 29er FS frames?

abductee
    Free Member

I bought one back in 2009 on the basis of this review. Then after I bought it the OP posted an update on page 5 and I’ve not really trusted it’s strength since. But I’ve ridden it loads without any problems and I’m 15st. You could get a merlin malt frame which is pretty light for similar money.

http://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=57377

c_klein87

mtbr is the place to look for info, hundreds of pages, same again on road bikes. people who pay for names will always say they’re poor, but i’ve been happy with mine and when you see a cannondale sponsored rider riding one and doing very well it shows they are handy in the right hands

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Just sent an email to Hongfu about their road carbon bars………

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Ebay Carbon frames?’ is closed to new replies.