Home Forums Chat Forum EasyJet cancellations

Viewing 6 posts - 201 through 206 (of 206 total)
  • EasyJet cancellations
  • Origin_Al

We had flights booked for April 20 that were cancelled, the only option we had was to take the voucher, the refund option had been removed from their website, I complained via their website complaints form but was e mailed to say sorry but you accepted the vouchers, did think of going further but decided to use the vouchers for April 21 flights, which were again cancelled. At this point the website offered me a refund option, which I went for only to get a further e mail saying because I’d booked via voucher then I could only get a voucher this time. Again I complained via their online form saying they reason I had vouchers was because they wouldn’t originally give me a refund. After not answering to this complaint within the 28 days they are allowed I phoned their customer services, who agreed to a refund, so long story but I reckon if you persist you’ll eventually get a refund

weeksy

Well that was a good email.

“we’ve changed your flight”, i think because it was the 3rd change of flight we now have the option for a refund, which we’ve taken. It’s a damn shame but IMO the right choice and we’ll rebook Portimao for 2022 i hope.

airvent
    Free Member

Is there any good reason to book so far in advance? I’d still be surprised if international travel was possible in 2022 given the global situation versus the domestic one. There’s no point sticking your money straight in their pockets for so long is there?

weeksy

I didn’t mean rebook now, you can only book a certain number of months away anyway. More a case of “we’ll book the same location/trip”

But no, not now.

sadexpunk

just a bump on this for anyone wanting refunds. ours has just been cancelled so i tried the 0161 number quoted previously and its not in use anymore. calling the number on the site said the numbers had changed also, and gave the new number.

the new number is 0330 5515 151. called that, option 1, had to listen to a few minutes of bumph but then not too long a wait to get through. only our flight out had actually been cancelled so as has been stated before, make sure you ask for BOTH to be refunded.

painless in the end, full amount refunded and should be processed within 7 days.

Viewing 6 posts - 201 through 206 (of 206 total)

The topic ‘EasyJet cancellations’ is closed to new replies.