Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 113 total)
  • Duff Bags delivery, anyone there?
  • dickyhepburn
    Free Member

Ordered a Duff monster bag about 2 weeks ago, got order conf, heard nothing since and no reply to emails. Will call tomorrow but wanted to know if anyone had similar experience?

mjb

2 weeks! Been waiting 3 months for my mini duffbag!

See here…

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/psa-duffbag-mini-kit-bags-995/page/2

lukedwr
    Free Member

^^ +1

Am awaiting a reply to my terse email

dickyhepburn
    Free Member

mjb thanks, thought I remembered seeing something about Duffbags on STW before. Will prob get the bag just when the ground dries up. Will try calling but now expect to get no answer 👿

chambord
    Free Member

I could actually do with one of these… Am I correct in thinking this is not a good time to order?

VonMarko
    Free Member

Thanks for reminding me, been waiting for my order since November 1st

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Ordered a Monster bag 2nd Jan, dispatched 6th and received 7th. I believe most stock went to backorders and there weren’t many left when I enquired. I emailed but never heard back, just happened to catch him on here.

Think they are just totally overwhelmed!

VonMarko
    Free Member

Think they are just totally overwhelmed!

Exactly the opposite feeling I get as a customer trying to chase my order

muddy247
    Free Member

I ordered a mini kit bag between Christmas and new year- emailed the other day to chase it up- got a reply explaining the backlog, was told my order would be looked at and they would get back to me- fingers crossed it’s soon!

jamesoz

I’ve bought a house faster than buying a bag off this bunch.

mickeyb0305
    Free Member

Ordered in Oct and still awaiting delivery….

torihada
    Free Member

Mmmmmm. I ordered large duff bag nearly 7 weeks ago. No reply to enquiry via website. I think another query is in order. It’s good these duff bag threads keep emerging, otherwise i’d forget I’d ever ordered a duff bag.

dickyhepburn
    Free Member

Well said torihada!

Forgot I actually got a response from duff:

Thanks for your email and apologies for the delay in replying. We were swamped with orders just before Christmas and got way behind with both admin and despatch whilst we focussed on production. We have some extra help in now tidying up the paperwork and any orders that we may have missed and will get your order checked out and get back to you shortly. Really sorry for the delay and if we missed your order, we will do our best to put things right.

That was a week ago, nothing more yet…

muddy247
    Free Member

I got the same email as above- it’s a shame they couldn’t fulfil orders 🙁

dickyhepburn
    Free Member

2 weeks after the email was received and nothing yet, have emailed again…

VonMarko
    Free Member

Same here, judging by the comments on Duffbags facebook page I don’t expect any response though.

VonMarko
    Free Member

Another week gone with no response, apparently no time to answer any queries as on a Factory visit abroad. But enough time to remove any complaints from the Facebook page care to comment Duffbags?

stevied
    Free Member

Sounds like it’s the company that’s Duff..did contemplate one of these, glad I didn’t bother now. Hope you guys waiting get sorted out.

Suggsey
    Free Member

Saw something somewhere that he’s out of the country at the factory where they’re manufactured……..I bet trying to sort out speed of making and delivering!
    I love my MK1 duff bag that I bought when they were first released, great bag and if you can worth the wait.

towzer

Just re-awakened, as I’m still waiting for bike bags from Oct and wanted to know if anybody had a bike bag delivered recently – if they’re actually trading ?

Thanks

jamesoz

I think I’ll write it off and remember never to order from them again. I’m sure if it were superstar some people on here would be jumping all over it.

crazybaboon

Ordered a monster bag and a mini bag at the beginning of November, nothing turned up yet

VonMarko
    Free Member

I got a reply from Andrew at duffbags 10 days ago, unfortunately after over 3 months he was unable to work what my original order was and could only offer some ex demo mini bags! He also thought I had cancelled the order as there is a Paypal dispute against it. Still no firm delivery date though

aburnet8
    Free Member

I had the same generic response a few weeks ago.

He seems to spend more time deleting the comments and questions on his Facebook page than getting products to customers. He also continues to take orders from his website yet he can’t give anyone an expected delivery date and probably has no grip of how big the back log is.

jamj1974

Real shame as it’s a great product IME. Needs to up the service game – was great when I bought off them.

lawman91

Wish I’d come across this thread sooner, just ordered one this week :/ not holding out much hope it’ll turn up now

shortcut

Mailed the. Yesterday ref the to mini duff bags I ordered well before Christmas.

No response.

iainc

my order turned up mid Jan, placed in October I think. Had a few mails back and forward. I guess I was lucky !

stevied
    Free Member

Looks like they’ve got time to go for a ride rather than sorting out orders 😯

http://duffbag.myshopify.com/pages/about-us

BoardinBob

Is iDave running them?

Surely if they can’t fulfill orders from last year then they shouldn’t be taking new orders?

fudge9202
    Free Member

Ordered mid October, after a ton of emails finally got it mid January, my son loves it for his rugby gear they are great bags but a terribly inefficient business, considering one of the guys Jack is a business graduate he should sort this out or the poor customer service will enivitably lead to them going under.

Northwind

I have a mk1 bag, it is just a bag, not bad but not worth waiting months for. IMO it’s exactly the sort of nonsense stw goes daft over.

If anyone wants one in a hurry I’ll sell it for £100 and I promise to dispatch by April

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I’ll undercut northwind by £1

£99 and I’ll post it in March too.

It’s just a moderately tough, not quite waterpoof* kit bag. They are though very cheap, are you really surprised that a 50l holdall for £13 sells out quickly? I’ve got 2 in weekly use for the last few years and i’ll probably get more if they eventualy die.

*I’ve sewn the seams up on mine where the strap pulled out, and I wouldn’t put wet kit in it and put it on the car seats.

rOcKeTdOg

the Mudhugger Guys have a similar thing, includes a mat and heavy duty bag, I’m hoping to try. £36 iirc http://wideopenmag.co.uk/product/25571/mudhuggers-new-kit-change-system

iainc

^^^ at least they have the decency to mention the similarity to 36 Ikea bags on the first line 🙂

jamesoz

Actually its a great business model, offer something for a good price. Take payment when you have no stock and string people along for 4 months hoping they’ll forget about it. Pocket lots of £9.50.

selkirkbear
    Free Member

Looks like they’ve got time to go for a ride rather than sorting out orders

http://duffbag.myshopify.com/pages/about-us

Details of rides have disappeared so maybe someone from Duff has been monitoring this thread.

If so how about some answers as to the whereabouts of orders?

stevied
    Free Member

Details of rides have disappeared so maybe someone from Duff has been monitoring this thread.

If so how about some answers as to the whereabouts of orders?

“Sorry about the delay in orders being fulfilled but we are out on our new bikes that we bought with the money from all the orders we’ve had..” 🙄

cannondaleking
    Free Member

if you dont want to wait for a duffman bag your more than welcome too buy my navel issue monster sized way beyond heavy duty heavy waxed canvas kit bag 😉

Onzadog
    Free Member

The bags are okay but based on the delay and lacks of comms, I’ll not be shopping there again.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 113 total)

The topic ‘Duff Bags delivery, anyone there?’ is closed to new replies.