Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 86 total)
  • PSA – Duffbag Mini kit bags £9.95
  • iainc

^^^^ nice one, ordered a few a while back so will be good to get them, cheers for email updates too.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Duffman,

Are the Monster bags in stock or are they all tied to backorders? Emailed also but aware its the festive period and everyone needs a break 🙂

Duffman
    Free Member

@rockThreegozy at the moment I have a few monsters available from this batch in stock, most are for back orders but the stock ones are going pretty quick now I have updated the website. We will have some more in production next week which will be here mid to end January. Hope that helps.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Ta- I took the gamble and ordered an hour ago- thanks!

jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Has anyone got one yet I’m on month 3 waiting for mine

fudge9202
    Free Member

Yep, got mine last week after ordering back in October

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Oh I’m loving the look of the mini kit bag but would love it in a colour! @Duffman any idea if/when you may start selling/producing in a colour? Man I’m a sucker for a new bag 😉 Not make up and heels here but bags and coats!

Onzadog
    Free Member

Colours? He’s not started selling the black ones yet. I’m still waiting.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Oh really so not even worth me buying a black one at the mo shame! How long have you been waiting??

iainc

I got 3 black ones last week 😀 . ordered ages ago mind !

shortcut

Still waiting.

cannondaleking
    Free Member

I like the look of them but still got space in my old navel issue mega monster bag lol

Phil_H

Me too 😕

Onzadog
    Free Member

I’m sure it was November I ordered. Same day as the psa went out. I’ve got more info/updates from this thread than through my email. Might very well be my last duffbag purchase. 🙁

Cheeky-Monkey
    Free Member

I chased my pre-Xmas order earlier this week. Within a day or two had confirmation of shipping so just waiting for delivery.

Rich
    Free Member

I’ve had my 2 emails ignored.

Cheeky-Monkey
    Free Member

I used the “Contact Us” page on their website. No specific response but the shipping confirmation came through shortly after so I assumed one led to the other.

http://duffbag.myshopify.com/pages/contact-us

jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Sent an email yesterday to let them know of a pending order cancellation.
    Dispatched today.

Rich
    Free Member

I tried an email and the Contact Us form on the website. No response.

I ordered a standard black Duffbag that said it was in stock, so thought it would have arrived before now.

fieldy
    Free Member

Mine turned up ok. You have to give them a couple of week.

Onzadog
    Free Member

You mean a couple more weeks.

jamesoz

Pretty shite really, wouldn’t bother again.

Onzadog
    Free Member

jamesoz – Member
    Pretty shite really, wouldn’t bother again.

The service or the product? I’ve only experienced one so far.

iainc

The bags are great. We actually have 5 of them now, bike kit, footie kit etc, etc. Its a shame that they overstretched themselves with this last set of orders as it isn’t doing much for their reputation 😡

fieldy
    Free Member

Iainc, totally agree with you on that one.

torihada
    Free Member

iainc – Member
    The bags are great. We actually have 5 of them now.

That’s the reason I’m still waiting, you greedy bursturds are hogging em all 😉

iainc

^^^ 😀 😀 😀

jamesoz

Ordered one for me and one for her, got bored waiting about a month ago and bought a couple of cheap bags from decathlon. Who knows, by the time they’ve worn out I may get the duff bags.

Dogsby

I used mine for the first time today and it was great. Enough room to put all my warm post ride kit in and to hold all of the muddy kit on the drive home.

Dogsby

gamo
    Free Member

Duffman I ordered a Kitbag in dec and still nothing?
    Have emailed twice without response also!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Does this company still even exist?? Did everyone get their products in the end?

singletracksurfer

Doesn’t sound like it does anymore tbh – they’re living it up, riding bikes and using your (and many others) money to fund it on all accounts.

My bag arrived many moons (years) ago but not many people in the meantime seem to have received anything. Not even an e-mail response.

Does anyone knows where they got the bags made?

dknwhy

There’s an update on their web page on 17/9 about catching up on orders by November and not accepting new orders.
    I’d ordered a monster bag on the 14th so fingers crossed!

To be fair, the money hasn’t actually been taken and is still showing as pending in PayPal so i’m not worried.

iolo
    Free Member

So you’re happy to wait on the chance you might get one? Just get your money back from PayPal and use it for something you might get this millennium.

Gunz
    Free Member

If anyone needs a big waterproof bag for throwing post-ride kit in for the drive home, just get a garden recycling bag from the council. Large opening for easy access, strong handles and they’re free.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Singletracksurfer I was the same got a big one moons back and it was great, I wanted one of their small ones which is why I wondered if they were still working/running but as you said never even replied to emails! It can’t be that hard.

Anyone know of anything similar?

dknwhy

@iolo i’m in no rush and nobody can point me in the right direction for an alternative…

iolo
    Free Member

You are a very patient man. Do let us know when it arrives.

jam1e
    Free Member

Worst PSA Ever!!

gamo
    Free Member

Owe me a bag or a refund 11 months on! Bloody joke.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Duffbag Mini kit bags £9.95’ is closed to new replies.