Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Dublin Murders
  • curzon
    Free Member

I haven’t seen a thread on this one!

OK, So who’s watching Dublin Murders at the moment? We are up to episode 5 last night, and I’ve been watching it each Monday night, not realising that there are 2 episodes a week, and I was missing every other one. So i ended up totally confused, thinking there were big gaps in what was going on. Litereally missed the plot! Any way, I binge watched the missing episodes on catch up, to 1.30am, in reverse order, to fill in the gaps, so now I think Im up todate although still slightly confused.

The Endura MT500 collection banner ad on here kind of reminded me of it!

seadog101

I gave up on it.

Couldn’t stand the overly clichéd references that it was set a few years ago (loads of smoking, bully boss, coppers having a whiskey at the drop of a hat…yawn).

And the acting was a bit rubbish, and the dialogue clunky.

Shame, as the story and plot was interesting.

ratherbeintobago

The scheduling was dreadful – watched the first one, didn’t realise the second one was on, watched the third one completely confused, gave up.

kilo

Liked it to start but it’s gone a bit mental / fantasy island with the UC deployment aspect now, but will persevere. Bought some of the books it is all based on and ploughing through these in tandem.

Have you tried Giri / Haji on bbc as well?

v8ninety

Quite enjoying it, though admittedly it’s gotten a bit silly with the UC redeployment. Cassie is hot though, so I’ll persist for now.

Giri/Haji excellent so far, though it feels like it’s about to de end into a Tarantinoesque slaughterfest.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Dublin Murders’ is closed to new replies.