Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Dry Trails!
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

missing the jaunt across the Q’s due to having £170.00 extracted from my mouth and wallet and not feeling up to a long old drive I figured I’d go along for a quick ride around in the woods with my trusty cohort MrK… …here’s some pic’s and video if I can upload it!

Dry! Dry! Dry!

a pair of Oranges

rockgarden, boardwalk, dry! aaaah!

does my burm look big in this?

dry dry dry!! (I still can’t get over it)

More Orange! (Tom, Downhiller – MrK, one of those AM types)

bike on a post in honor of the folk I didn’t manage to meet up with on the Q’s!

Gotta say that the locals are doing a cracking job, there’s already a few excellent trails (DH biased) and also the emergence of a long singletrack XC loop which will join up the existing tails, I cannot wait for that! (I’ll let you folks know when its ready to be ridden and I’ll arrange a group ride)

oh and forgot my pads today so had to Jay it a bit and only managed to spill it once, sods law hit my knee, although nothing like the the injury picked up over the Q’s!! (ouch that looks painful!)

so, is it dry around your way then? lets see it!

scraprider
    Free Member

nice pics m8 , hope you get better soon , and come down and see us.

MrNutt
    Free Member

ok, I’ll try and embed a video, this may not work…

and he didn’t end up having a “Sam Hill WC washout” moment then at all, honest 😉

there you go

sockpuppet

probably need to check that stick in your spokes…

MrNutt
    Free Member

a stick im my spokes was the last of my worries, I had to bend my rear mech out of my wheel after the front washed out on a jump/silly tight corner and I went OTB into, yep, a lovely patch of fresh NETTLES!! right on the small of my back!!

but it was worth it, the local trails are just getting better and better, here’s some pictures of todays 10m razz around:

I love the smell of twitchy singletrack first thing in the morning!

then there’s some babyshore which was an interesting distraction from what began to feel like was riding in tiny circles!

I love the trail pixies, flying along the top of that rocky bit was so much fun I had to do it, oh about ten times 😆 (there’s even a little celebratory kicker at the bottom 😆

now off to the park with the old camera 🙂

today is a good day!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Dry Trails!’ is closed to new replies.