Viewing 40 posts - 11,201 through 11,240 (of 23,294 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • mehr
    Free Member
    kimbers

Excellent article on how Farage keeps popping up in the middle of everything

No matter how many times you flush…

Riksbar

It feels like the 60s and 70s when the heart of the British establishment were KGB moles.

akira

I’m enjoying the blind panic among the Trump minions and the man himself. Judging by the moral integrity of his inner circle any of them will squeal given the opportunity.

Pigface
    Free Member

IF it all goes tits up for Trump, how long will it take? Will it be like the Berlin Wall coming down which seemed to happen overnight or will it drag on.

aracer
    Free Member

Who knows. The 14 options article posted on the previous page was interesting reading and outlined some of the possibilities. It seems they almost completely rule out some options, but we’re still left with anything between him deciding to resign tomorrow morning when he realises the writing’s on the wall and he can’t be bothered fighting, or a long drawn out process of impeachment with him fighting every step of the way (and it seems unlikely such a process could even start yet, no matter how good evidence there is against him). Or he might just get lucky, succeed at something and be re-elected in 2020.

akira

His history of pay out rather than go to court doesn’t suggest he’s a fan of long drawn out investigations. If it gets too hot my guess is he’ll bow out and then blame everyone but himself, hopefully taking Pence down with him.

mehr
    Free Member

We’ve already seen that they’re preparing for the long game with the whole Fake News and now Fake Investigations (Hilary and Uranium lead by Nunes)

It’ll take either something coming out that even his (mental) base believe or the GOP deciding to save their own skin/party and impeach but the chances of that happening are slim as Pence, Ryan and McConnell are all implicated

grahamh
    Free Member

And things just got even better..

Mexico hits back.

mikey74
    Free Member

Sauce? Other than Twitter, I mean.

akira

Mentioned in Reuters and various other publications, also looking at possible trade deals with China and others trump has annoyed.

mikey74
    Free Member

All those links are from around April and say Mexico and Argentina are in talks. I haven’t seen anything about something actually happening.

Riksbar

Cyclists! Even when you give them more than 1.5m passing space they’re not happy
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/29/hail-to-the-chief-cyclist-gives-trump-the-middle-finger?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

oldtalent
    Free Member

His bodyguards should have battered her then sent her to Guantanamo for such disrespect to the president.

cchris2lou

And we are off. He has started on Twitter.

mikey74
    Free Member

That cyclist deserves a medal.

kimbers

This is only the beginning

Ultimately the Meuller stuff might not amount to much, but Trump throwing everything he can at the Hillary/Dems/ starting a war with n.Korea, whatever it takes to distract from this

A\ makes him look like he does have something to hide

B\ drags America down with him further

maccruiskeen

IF it all goes tits up for Trump, how long will it take? Will it be like the Berlin Wall coming down which seemed to happen overnight or will it drag on.

Depends on what dates David hasselhoff has free in his diary.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

It really depends who turns on him and what they have. If they go after his kids he might take the hint, the prospect of Little Donny and is son in law up on charges may force him to think about it. Anyway can’t wait to see what drops

batfink
    Free Member

I’m interested in what happens if they go after Bannon – I feel like he knows where the (proverbial and maybe even literal) bodies are buried.

He also seems like they guy that would sell-out quickest.

Obviously I’d love for them to go for Farage. Pleasepleasepleaseplease….

whitestone
    Free Member

His bodyguards should have battered her then sent her to Guantanamo for such disrespect to the president.

Nah, they are probably thinking “Good on you lass. We have to put up with him all day.”

mehr
    Free Member

Here we go, Manafort has been ordered to surrender to federal authorities

Junkyard
    Free Member

FAKE NEWS
    HILARY- LOCK HER UP
    SAD

mehr
    Free Member

Gates has been seen around the WH as recently as June https://www.thedailybeast.com/despite-russia-controversy-paul-manaforts-partner-is-still-lurking-around-the-white-house

NYT profile https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/16/us/politics/rick-gates-russia.html

Manaforts in big trouble even without Trump/Russia, will be interesting to see what hes charged with

Klunk
    Free Member

Paul J. Manafort, Jr., 68, of Alexandria, Va., and Richard W. Gates III, 45, of Richmond, Va., have been indicted by a federal grand jury on Oct. 27, 2017, in the District of Columbia. The indictment contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.

Junkyard
    Free Member

“Paul J. Manafort, Jr., 68, of Alexandria, Va., and Richard W. Gates III, 45, of Richmond, Va., have been indicted by a federal grand jury on Oct. 27, 2017, in the District of Columbia.

“The indictment contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.”

full case here

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007271/download

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Doesn’t matter what you get them for sometimes

Wonder what the plea bargains will look like

Junkyard
    Free Member

I suspect a thin skinned orange man child with teeny hands is equally interested

Nothing there to implicate trump which he will mention endlessly without addressing who he used as his campaign manager.
    I assume manafort has gone from a great man to a bad man.Sad.

kimbers

has tiny hands been near his phone yet?

akira

Baw and what’s the other bit, oh yes Bag.
    I’d imagine Trump’s lawyers have taken away his phone and given him the emergency Alvin and the Chipmunks phone.

Junkyard
    Free Member

The day care workers are definitely in today

kimbers

apparently Trump has accquired 400,000 new twitter foloowers in the last couple of days

its march of the distraction bots time!

tjagain

I think the plea bargains might prove very interesting

Junkyard
    Free Member

president can pardon them though and claim – to hi sbretherne who seem deeply into fake news despite their outpouring- he did it to stop the democrats end the witch hunt or some such trumpian ruse*

* means lies so shit even a child is laughing at them

mehr
    Free Member

This is probably bigger news: George Papadopoulos, foreign policy advisor for Trump campaign, secretly pleaded guilty https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163402/Papadopoulos-Statement-Offense.pdf

unsealed just now. It makes reference to a female Russian national who can only be the Lawyer Don Jr met with

kimbers

what else did papadopolous give up about trump then?

mehr
    Free Member

kimbers – Member
    what else did papadopolous give up about trump then?

The fact its a one and done charge, probably everything

Edit looks like he has

Pete Williams on MSNBC:

Papadopolous was arrested back on July 27, after returning to the country from London. He’s cooperated with the authorities ever since.

Double edit further down the rabbit hole
    Matthew Miller
    @matthewamiller

The FBI interview where Papadopolous lied about his Russia contacts came on the same day, Jan. 27, Trump asked Comey for a loyalty pledge.

kimbers

yep its looking like papadopolis may have sunk trump?

gets interesting from about 70/

72/ If Trump ordered the GOP platform change after Papadopoulos laid out the Kremlin’s interest in him—and he did—collusion has been proven.

my predictions is that Trump will go down kicking and screaming

Viewing 40 posts - 11,201 through 11,240 (of 23,294 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.