• This topic has 23,330 replies, 793 voices, and was last updated 6 days ago by 10.
Viewing 40 posts - 4,001 through 4,040 (of 23,331 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • wwaswas

It’s the Hogwarts choir on now.

seosamh77
    Free Member

Have I just tuned into a bad episode of songs of praise? 😆

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

This is bloody awful. That thumbs up

Is there a fire warning due to the amount of hair lacquer

Just illustrates how good the H o Windsor is at pomp and circumstance. This is just crass

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

ninfan – Member

More CNN #Fakenews:
    I assume this is in the tone of amuse, you aren’t seriously saying that #fakenews is a bad thing, are you?

GrahamS
    chewkw
    Free Member

President Trump.

The President of United State of America.

😛

rs
    Free Member

Jeez, he looks and sounds like he’s lying saying the oath thing!

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

I turned the Disney Channel on by mistake

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

chewkw – Member

President Trump.

😛
    It’s there for good now, let’s hope it doesn’t come back and haunt you.

thomasthetankengine
    Free Member

“So it’s no travel to the states and as far as possible the avoidance of american goods for the next 4 years for me. I was due to visit friends there in the summer but instead will be looking to Scandinavia. I’d be an advocate for inviting the good guys over here for the duration but I think our own immigration nazis would have an issue with that and besides they should probably stay back and sort the mess out. The quicker they get that wall up the better.

Kiss my arse America”

That’ll learn ’em

rs
    Free Member

“share the power with the people” yeah right! 🙄

convert

That’ll learn ’em

Well clearly as a solo effort it’s totally futile (apart from making me feel better) but I suspect there are millions or even billions around the globe who respect America and Americans a little less for voting him in. If just a fraction make a similar decision to me it will have a financial impact.

Larry_Lamb
    Free Member

What the actual fack is he on about?

It sounds to me like he’s mocking the previous presidents right behind him.

rs
    Free Member

Well clearly as a solo effort it’s totally futile (apart from making me feel better) but I suspect there are millions or even billions around the globe who respect America a little less for voting him in. If just a fraction make a similar decision to me it will have a financial impact.

I have to say, living just across the border in Vancouver, we used to take reasonably frequent trips down to the states, now with Trump being in Power, it makes me want to visit less.

chewkw
    Free Member

captainsasquatch – Member

chewkw – Member
    President Trump.

It’s there for good now, let’s hope it doesn’t come back and haunt you. [/quote]
    It will good. Very good.
    Donald J Trump The President of United State of America.
    The President of USA.

Who would have thought eh! 😛

The billionaire that is also the President of USA.

He will serve full term easily.

thekingisdead
    Free Member

Any hope he might stop with the nationalist rhetoric and empty promises wiped out in this speech then.

“Wiping Islamic terrorism from the face of the earth”

Right……let’s see if he’s held accountable for that

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Crasser than I expected.

convert

Does hoping for a sniper make me a bad person?

chewkw
    Free Member

thekingisdead – Member

Any hope he might stop with the nationalist rhetoric and empty promises wiped out in this speech then.

“Wiping Islamic terrorism from the face of the earth”

Right……let’s see if he’s held accountable for that

He is the President of United State of America.

He is America.

All that he says is America coz he is the President.

jamj1974

It’s even worse than I imagined – and I imagined a car crash…

colp

There’s a bloke quoting Boney M lyrics now

somafunk

Apparently “God will protect America”, Ha **** ha………good luck with that.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Chewk.. Wtf you on?
    Keep choosing more random words from your Trumpcabulary whilst the rest of us turn to snowflakes..

chewkw
    Free Member

cloudnine – Member
    Chewk.. Wtf you on?
    Keep choosing more random words from your Trumpcabulary whilst the rest of us turn to snowflakes..

I am saying that the 45th President of United State of America is Donald J. Trump.

As he is the President of USA so he is America.

He kick ass! 😆

The snowflakes are all going to melt when the heat is on. 😮

ocrider

Drowned by the noise of Flatley’s dancing,no one hears the desperate time traveler steer the missing Malaysian airliner towards the platform

Frankie Boyle, take a bow

thegreatape
    Free Member

That’s why I was just watching, although I’d replace ‘hoping for’ with ‘half expecting’.

sirromj

Can’t tell if that was a voice-over-man reject, or a very special voice-over-man only brought out on very special occasions.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Out of the whole popultwtion we get someone who can’t sing – appalingly fitting I guess

TheFlyingOx

Can’t tell if that was a voice-over-man reject, or a very special voice-over-man only brought out on very special occasions.

Trump has the best voice-over-men. You wouldn’t believe how good they are. Believe me.

maxtorque

A Man who is a multimillionaire and sits at the top of a company that made it rich by exploiting others says “i’m giving the US back to the people” yeah, right!

And he’s yet to explain exactly who is going to pay for all these roads, bridges, and railways??

Also, if the US continues to burn fossil fuels like coal and oil, i’d like to see the UN apply sanctions to their trade!!

chewkw
    Free Member

The 45th President of United State of America.

He is already a good President.

Respect.

mrchrispy

was there a quota on words of more than 3 syllables?

that was possibly the most dumbed down speach I’ve ever heard, it sounded like a teacher telling a year 3 class what they’ll be doing this term.

somafunk

There was a 21 gun salute and they missed with every bloody shot, **** useless. I could have done better with my nerf gun.

cookeaa

All I heard was protectionism, Jingoism and empty promises, wrapped up with some “Blame the last lot” and a bit of “God wash” to keep the tea party lot happy…

“America first!”

Yeah that “Trade deal” is bound to be a real peach…

GrahamS

chewkw: “Trump will drain the swamp by getting rid of Goldman Sachs advisors”

Trump: “I’m appointing three ex Goldman Sachs employees to my administration”

chewkw: “Trump isn’t daft enough to involve his family”

Trump: “I’m appointing my son-in-law as my chief advisor”

chewkw: “Trump will stay out of other countries business and not be a warmonger like the previous guys.”

Trump: “We will unite the civilised world against radical Islamic terrorism, which we will eradicate completely from the face of the earth.”

chewkw: “Yay Trump! Isn’t he amazing.”

Your devotion is impressive chewkw. 😆

leffeboy

and there it is. It’s been coming a long time, no-one really expected it so soon but it’s here, for better or worse. It would be nice to pretend it isn’t here but Brexit is just the start or the European version

buys shares in tinfoil…

convert

The fact that our very own village idiot worships the ground he steps on is all anyone needs to know.

So he’s not a zombie maggot then?

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Is that Playboy, up there, (the magazine not The Doughnut) the one the first lady appeared in?

mikedabear
    Free Member

Vi Va Donald Trump.

bearnecessities

Convert, be nice.

Viewing 40 posts - 4,001 through 4,040 (of 23,331 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.