Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Dog Boot Guards
  • CaptainSlow

I’ve got one of those hatch bag liners in the boot but need something to stop the dogs from being able to jump through to the backseat or becoming lethal projectiles if involved in a collision.

Can anyone recommend a dog guard? Thought I’d ask here as it’s where I got the hatch bag recommendation from.

Currently looking at this one: https://www.travall.co.uk/bmw/x3-f25-2010-/travall-dog-guard-tdg1315?gclid=EAIaIQobChMItba-pozc3wIV7ZztCh2TJgPyEAQYAiABEgJ0cfD_BwE

Thanks in advance

grim168
    Free Member

I had the travall in a yeti. Good kit well made. Thinking of getting one for my Octavia estate

regenesis
    Free Member

Travall direct from them. Worth getting their packages as it can save a fair bit.
    Have the Hatchbag on one of mine along with the Travall mats as well as the guard.

benp1

Haven’t you got a retractable cargo net in your car?

mattyfez

What you need is a Volvo v70.
    Rubber boot mat standard, dog barrier is an optional extra.

CaptainSlow

Thanks folks – will go with the Trav all

burko73

I’ve got a travall for a mk 6/7 golf estate for sale if anyone needs one. (apologies for the sneaky ad). it was faultless and sturdy in the golf and assuming they’re all designed the same way are well worth it. really well made and secure.

TiRed

Dog cage. Gives you something to lock valuables in when needed too.

bruk

I’ve got Travall one along with boot liner and the divider in my 3 Series Touring. The divider is great as means can keep dogs in 1 side and other stuff in other part. It is meant to be set in the middle but a little bit of bodging means I have a 80/20 split which is great.

Used to have Trystrome cage in previous cars, custom built for each car and great though need careful assembly and again bodging with some rubber grommets to stop them rattling. Did have the advantage of being able to shackle it into the boot and leave the dogs in the car with the boot fully open and them still be secure.

bigdaddy

Once again STW come up trumps – we’re in the market for a dog/boot solution for our puppy, and low and behold there’s a thread about the very subject! Going to order a Trav all for our Kuga, they look great

franksinatra

Trav are great but it’s difficult to see how they are worth the price. I have a generic Halfords one which is sturdy, rattle free and fits well for about 25% of the cost of the Trav equivalent.

rossburton
    Free Member

Ours is from Halfords I think and can’t have cost more than 20 quid, perfectly good.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

ive got a mesh one for a belingo if its any use to anyone, its sat in the garage and the car is long gone so free to a good home and all that.

alanf
    Free Member

Have a look on ebay, I picked one up recently second hand that was a dealer option, for £20. Needed a bit of adjustment as it was meant for a slightly different model, but now it’s in, it’s not going anywhere, and no chance of the little buggers jumping into the back seat.

hopefiendboy

@gavtheoldskater if you still have the berlingo mesh one I’d be interested! Cheers. Have sent u a pm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Dog Boot Guards’ is closed to new replies.