• This topic has 55 replies, 49 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by lowey.
Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Does everyone have a mate called Dave?
  • sargey

In our riding group we have an old Dave (me) a young Dave and new Dave.
    He’s still new Dave because he’s only been riding About 7 years.

spawnofyorkshire

Have a number of mates called Dave.
    My dad is a David and hates being called Dave.
    Worryingly I’d forgotten one of my middle names is David 😯
    I’m not even joking

twinw4ll
    Free Member

I had a best mate called Dave, he died of cancer a few years back, still chokes me up to this day. 😥

funkmasterp

I have a mate called Dave and he had the prefix crazy. Crazy Dave joined the army and I’ve not heard from him in a few years. My old riding group is full of Phil’ There was once a group ride where only three Phil’s turned up and we were all riding Treks. Big Phil, beard Phill (me) and t’other Phil.

CountZero

No. Next question.

idiotdogbrain
    Free Member

No, but I’m the Dave other people know. I could hire myself out to people who don’t have a mate called Dave I suppose?

metalheart
    Free Member

No, but my best/oldest mate is called David. We go back all the way to the start of secondary school.

I’ve a brother called Dave though, does that count? (I’ve known him all my life 😆 )

jonahtonto
    Free Member

Not me, I’m Welsh. Got a compulsory mate called Dai though

nostoc
    Free Member

I have a friend called Dave who I last saw in Comas, Lima, Peru in 1984 and today is his birthday

doncorleoni
    Free Member

Bloody love you Dave

seosamh77
    Free Member

idiotdogbrain – Member
    No, but I’m the Dave other people know. I could hire myself out to people who don’t have a mate called Dave I suppose?

looks like Countzero is in the market for a Dave, Count you want to hire oot this Dave? Seems a good un! 😆

RoterStern
    Free Member

I also have a dad named Dave and one of my best mates back in the UK is also Dave. He was always known as Lil’ Dave owing to his lack of height and the fact that there was also another Dave in our clique with the same surname who was known as Big Dave.

DavidB
    Free Member

I can’t work out when I became Dave? Was christened David but never been called it?

onehundredthidiot

My dog’s called dave.

My dad asked why I said don’t know anyone called dave.

Turns out my grandad was davie, my uncle dave, and also my middle name.

crankboy
    Free Member

The only Dave I know is my brother’s ex who cheated on him and dumped him after 10 years leaving him financially and emotionally vulnerable. Mind you he insisted on being called David we should have known he was a wrong un..

lowey

Bizarrely, I’m called Dave, but dont know any others.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Does everyone have a mate called Dave?’ is closed to new replies.