Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Dialled Bikes Owners – Photos Please
  • Jamie
    Free Member

As an aside, do the people who have their pictures featured on the new website get a free 'mythical' Dialled Bikes T-Shirt? 😉

Good idea Jamie, I think that can be arranged.

By the way, T-shirts have been in stock for a couple of months now. Maybe they will be sold out again when the new site goes live.

Jamie
    Free Member

By the way, T-shirts have been in stock for a couple of months now.

They have? Where?

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

I have two of them. Damn nice they are as well.

Jamie
    Free Member

Links people! I want to get a friggin' TShirt! 😉

rs
    Free Member

Good idea Jamie, I think that can be arranged.

Hope that includes international photos Mike 🙂 A pic of a Dialled Alpine in Whistler must be worth 2-3 t-shirts compared to one in say boring southern england 😉

mandog

Hey Mike was that you at PORC the other week doing the 4X or someone else wearing a Dialled Bikes T shirt?

I've got an old mk1 PA. I'll see if I can get some pics at BBB this weekend.

How about a PA with a BB height about an inch or so lower than the mk1 version?

This will put you at about the same height as a plush sagged full suss bike.

Got me thinking, how about a soft tail version of the PA as well?

Jamie, the old site is a bit derelict at the moment as all effort is being focussed on the new site, so no pics or links to the shirts on there, just order via e-mail.

Mandog, no mate, I wasn't at PORC. That was probably my team rider Keith Wilson or my mate Billy Stupple who both ride Holeshots. I'm sure there were a few privateers on Holeshots as well as it's probably the most popular frame in UK 4X at the moment (has been for the last 2 or 3 years actually). I'm hoping to race the Chicksands round though.

Not really got any plans to change the Prince Albert geometry in the near future as it's pretty much exactly how I want it to be/how people who are looking for that kind of frame want it. I've never considered doing a soft-tail of any kind. Sorry.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Heres a pic of my dialled bike (on the left) at 3330m

Enjoy

Jamie
    Free Member

mike-at-dialledbikes – Member
    Jamie, the old site is a bit derelict at the moment as all effort is being focussed on the new site, so no pics or links to the shirts on there, just order via e-mail.

Sent you an email Mike.

sc-xc

My Kobe (your old one Mike!)

after a facelift – am in France at moment and riding tomorrow so will get some cool pics when I am out and about 😀

no pictures of the love/hat on flickr…

email you direct for t-shirts Mike? how much are they?

marklamarr
    Free Member

Kobe does Les 2 Alpes

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

One from earlier today.

Vortexracing

Mine tonight up Rivington

mailed you a copy as well

how much are the t shirts? and what do they look like?

Swayndo
    Free Member

How about this collection?

Or this?

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

alpine

kobe

old PA

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

sent you a few already Mike but here's my post-modern ironic cliched shot on Holmbury Hill :wink:. MkI PA

or on Deliverance later on that day

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

Pitch Hill, somewhere on Trail's 1 to 5

Summer Lightning, 3rd section

Swinley Forest

shame it's blurred but I love the 'feel' of this one

getting bored yet?

Thanks to everyone who has sent in photos so far.

mangoridebike

Here you go, a snowy Morning Glory 🙂

And an atmospheric one at dusk

Russell96

Whilst I love my MG there's already some pics of those up, so instead I'll post up my Love/Hate

robbydog
    Free Member

Oo, me too.

(There are some far more impressive shots of this frame around from when it was in Ash's hands)

Mush
    Free Member

mangoridebike where was your second photo taken? Is it a local spot? Hope all's well up in the rainy land.

Spaceman
    Free Member

I've posted these before, really need to take some new ones. Taken above Innerleithen.

Bumhands
    Free Member

mangoridebike

hey mush

you've been to that spot in the 2nd photo 😉

all good up here, I'll drop you an email in a bit

theginjaninja
    Free Member

Here's a nice one from the Seb Rogers / Trailaddiction photo course in Les Arcs

Les Arcs - Day 1

Might be worth asking her if you can use it?

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Are you still looking for pics Mike?

Got a load of two Prince Alberts and one Holeshot from the top of Snowdon yesterday morning.You would have to ignore the three muppets standing there holding them – the wind was a little too strong to stand them up on their own.

I'll email you a couple over tomorrow if you are.

They were seriously good fun on the Rangers Path by the way.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Heres a couple of me messing about on the Mabie forest 4x track after unsuccessfully taking on the darkside.

Jimmy5
    Free Member

Old one of me at Chicky. Not sure if its sharp enough for website use?

stompy

ncfenwick
    Free Member

A few pics of my Prince Albert at Ae earlier this year http://www.flickr.com/photos/ncfenwick/3807016677/in/set-72157622000343912/

Now got 50mm stem and 1×9 setup so will post new photo soon

Thanks again to everyone who's sent me photos. My webmaster Steve is sifting through them and will be putting the best ones up on the new site (coming soon!).

Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘Dialled Bikes Owners – Photos Please’ is closed to new replies.