Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Deodouranttrackworld (hive mind honk content)
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

What works, is environmentally friendly, and doesn’t epoxy the underarms of your clothes?

Salt stuff doesn’t quite hack it (unless you need to put half the bar on?), roll on does but is too sticky.

Ares-hole?

hora
    Free Member

I use natural deoderent from LUSH

bearnecessities

craigxxl
    Free Member

Loreal or Sanex roll on.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Anything unperfumed – hate the smell of most deodorants. Worse than BO itself.

Boots unperfumed roll-on at 69p seems to do the job. But I also like what you are probably referring to as the salt stuff ie, pitrock and the other brand. They last for ever and survived trekking in Borneo rainforest.

ninfan
    Free Member

Dove men care+ 48hr stick

Seems to leave a lot less on than anything else I’ve tried, I found the roll on ones to be the worst for leaving everything feeling gammy,

Right guard spray is bloody awful stuff too.

Mister-P
    Free Member

Nivea roll on works for me. I find that shaving my armpits makes applying it easier and there is less mess to transfer to T-shirts.

gonzy
    Free Member

i use the Sure 24h antiperspirant stuff normally…i wear black shirts at work and havent suffered from the usual staining that you get from other antiperspirants

+1 for shaving armpits

MoreCashThanDash

Trimming armpit hair seems to reduce the initial smell issues as well as make it easier to apply the remedy.

Should I trim my hobbit feet as well to deal with that end?

iainc

Pitrock – the pump spray is better than the crystal stick.

Clobber
    Free Member

i use the Sure 24h antiperspirant stuff normally…i wear black shirts at work and havent suffered from the usual staining that you get from other antiperspirants

This +1

tomhoward

wrecker
    Free Member

Mitchum is badass.

neilforrow

Does anyone not use deodorant?

hairyscary

Mitchum works for me.

scotroutes

Puts hand up.

* sniffs *

Puts hand down.

Hohum
    Free Member

Unfortunately I suffer from sweaty pits and the best stuff that I have found is Anhydrol forte.

jambourgie
    Free Member

Does anyone not use deodorant?

Me. If I start to ming a bit I have a wash.

DezB
    Free Member

Anything unperfumed – hate the smell of most deodorants. Worse than BO itself.

Boots unperfumed roll-on at 69p seems to do the job

Totally agree! Boots or Mum unperfumed work perfectly well.

neilforrow

The reason I ask is that a) I hate deodorant; I hate the texture, the residue and smell, and b) it just doesn’t feel right to spray myself everyday from a long term health point of view (bit foil hat I know).

Now, my wife would argue differently about me abstaining from using deodorant, and the press doesn’t seem to think there is a link, but plenty of sources state there are side affects.

cinnamon_girl

Another vote for Mitcham.

Edit: have actually switched to Bionsen roll-on which is aluminium-free.

scotroutes

Dunno about all that tin foil hat stuff but I never use any. However I can see the point if, for instance, you are cycling to work and can’t have a shower there

Mister-P
    Free Member

I avoid all aerosol ones as they play havoc with my skin. I would prefer not to use anything as that would cause me the least suffering but it would cause my colleagues most suffering.

bigjim

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8FCTKmdZVU[/video]

Stoner
    Free Member

another non-deodorant user here. I also dont wear synthetics next to my skin and I shave my pits. Gives bacteria little opportunity to make a scene between showers.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Mitchum burns the pits – ouch!!!! (IME)

Jakester
    Free Member

I have been using a PitRok stick, with reasonable success (i.e I don’t ming).

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Deodouranttrackworld (hive mind honk content)’ is closed to new replies.