Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Delamere Monday Night Ride
  • davedodd
    Free Member

Hi All,

Meeting at the usual place for a 7.30 start. Not sure I’ll be there as I have a stinking head cold, but I’ll see how I feel tomorrow. Otherwise, hopefully Rich can take you round.

Dave

Marmoset
    Free Member

Just got another cold myself, so I’ll have to see tomorrow as well!

Rich

PaulMc
    Free Member

You better had – Av has baked carrot cake and chocolate brownies.
    On second thoughts, don’t bother, more for me!

davedodd
    Free Member

Wow,
    That’s usually my line!
    Have a good ride everyone. See you in a few weeks
    Deb

marcus7
    Free Member

I’m hoping to be there but my cracked ribs hurt as much now as they did two weeks ago…quite honestly the most uncomfortable injury i’ve ever had by quite a way…not eyewatering but likes to let you know its there….

steve_b77
    Free Member

I’ll be there, none of this Head cold broken bits crying off here 😆

DAVE66
    Free Member

Me too pal! Only just stopped aching from my bail last Monday night, who put that "greasy plank" in the ground? Hit it at full tilt 😯

IronMonkey
    Free Member

I won’t be out. No sniffles or sore ribs here… Recovering from the 4 villages half marathon and watching footy. Gutted to be missing Avril’s baking though.

Debs – hope the recovery is going well.

Andy H

davedodd
    Free Member

Stop whinging and get out and ride…..you’ll miss it when you can’t get on your bike ’cause you’ve got stitches in your hand and you’ve been told to take 4 weeks off work and you can’t even consider riding for a few weeks after that ’cause the pressure on your hand’s too great!!!!

OK, feel better now, starting to recover, stitches coming out tomorrow 😉

Deb

IronMonkey
    Free Member

Excellent post Debs… I hope the rest of you are suitably shamed and get out and ride FFS.

Marmoset
    Free Member

Definitely bailing now, still rough, felt beter last night but given the fact that I’m awaiting one of my staff members to return to work so I can ask him about his ‘illness’ I’d better stay in good health myself this week and be in to greet him when he decides he’s had enough time off!

davedodd
    Free Member

Hi Guys,

Sorry, but I’m not going to be there tonight as this cold is just getting on my nerves. Should be back next week. If Marcus is going tonight he will be able to guide you round in the absence of me or Rich.
    Apologies again, and hope everything is okay tonight.

Dave

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Delamere Monday Night Ride’ is closed to new replies.