Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 141 total)
  • Del-Boy. Offensive…get a life.
  • BigDummy
    Free Member

I think the funniness of jokes about you depends on how secure and welcome you feel in the group telling the jokes, doesn’t it?

We assume that our pakistani communities do not feel particularly secure and comfortable in mainstream British society, and are not inclined to find “****” jokes particularly amusing.

I can generally take jokes about wealthy, middle aged, straight, white men in my stride, but equally I am very rarely subjected to any prjudice or abuse because of my straight white maleness. 🙂

ton

daveob
    Free Member

“Political correctness is just tyrrany with manners”

Charlton Heston

No more racist than the Peat joke mentioned earlier.

miketually
    Free Member

I can generally take jokes about wealthy, middle aged, straight, white men in my stride

You’re straight?

😉

trailmonkey

“Political correctness is just tyrrany with manners”

Charlton Heston

Of course, we’ll hang on every word that that pillock came out with 🙄

donald
    Free Member

Ben Doon
    Phil McCavity

Patrick Fitzgerald
    Gerald Fitzpatrick

Not racist.
    Probably homophobic though.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Patrick Fitzgerald
    Gerald Fitzpatrick

Actual names. Not forgetting Patrick Fitzpatrick ( I know of one ).

enfht
    Free Member

Ha Ha Ha Tandem Jeremy you never fail to impress

Of course its not a flipping racist joke !!!!

Ha Ha Ha Ha

😆 😆 😆 😆

Still a crap joke though

oldgit
    Free Member

Now if there was a Pakistani cloakroom atendant called Mahatma Coat would it be racist?
    Talking to Hanif here, and he is’nt offended.

deadlyhifi
    Free Member

what do you call a woman with one leg shorter than the other?

eileen.

My mum’s called eileen, and I told her that joke.

cynic-al
    Free Member

It beggars belief, the number of people that think this kind of thing is OK.

Latent racism is alive and well it seems.

enfht
    Free Member

Maybe Tandem Jeremy should lead the way with some of his own PC-comedy, got any jones TJ?

Careful though you’ve already made me laugh my c*ck off !!!

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

F*ck my ribs hurt

enfht
    Free Member

Stop it please I cant breath

AARRGGGGG Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

😆 😆 😆 😆

oldgit
    Free Member

FFS it’s a play on words like Dick Head, sorry Richard.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

A spokeswoman for the actor said: “He is very sorry if he has offended anyone. He was horrified when he found he had given offence.

I don’t think anyone was actually offended. Its just another good excuse for an outpouring of sanctimony.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Actual names. Not forgetting Patrick Fitzpatrick ( I know of one ).

As did I a Conor O’Connor…no joke. How did the parents think that was going to work out for the fella, long term, like?

Gary_M
    Free Member

enfht the bell has rung and it’s time for you to go back to class. You’re incisive comments will be missed though. Run off now.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Guy I know at work is called Bob Down, now you would thing he would call himself Rob.

enfht
    Free Member

Gary_M what a shame you take this post more seriously than it dserves to be taken. I bet you see school boys everytime you blink, dont you… 😕

enfht
    Free Member

Gary is your surname Glitter by chance?

Gary_M
    Free Member

Sorry enfht I forgot that you are white supremacist scumbag.

No Glitter begins with a ‘G’, my name begins with an ‘M’ as in ‘Gary_M’, you really are as stupid as you appear.

molgrips
    Free Member

Why’s it racist then? Explain.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

I P Freely

(apologies to all urology patients that may have been offended)

RudeBoy
    Free Member

(Looks in, is amused, wanders off…)

enfht
    Free Member

There are some real comedians on here today. Sorry Gary I thought the M stood for “molester” I stand corrected.

Scumbag, maybe but White Supremacist my arse!!

Isn’t “white” supremacist a bit of a …RASCIST statement? I can only assume you only take umbridge with white supremacists

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

oops there goes another rib

enfht
    Free Member

Oh dear it’s like flies to sh*t

(reads RB’s post, scratches arse, goes for a dump)

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Rudeboy – racist joke or not?

djglover
    Free Member

Why are you asking, I thought you were the moral authority on everything

Gary_M
    Free Member

What, like I molest people called Gary. But you said earlier you thought ‘M’ stood for ‘Glitter’. It took you all that time to come up with that.

Jeez you’re funny, not. Does enfht like the emoticons then, I think he does?

Why would white supremacist be a racist statement?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

djglover – I thought someone who has experienced racism might be able to give some insight.

BoardinBob

Latent racism is alive and well it seems.

😆

Loving this chat. White folk are so uptight.

I met an Asian boy I used to run around with last year. I hadn’t seen him in ages and I asked him what he was up to. He told me he’d just started his own business. I asked what kind of business. His reply.

“I’m a ****, what do you think I’ve done? I’ve opened a corner shop”

Lighten up folks. There are a multitude of jokes revolving around a play in someone’s name. I don’t hear uproar about them but because this is a play on an Indian sub-continent naming convention it’s front page news 😆

mudshark
    Free Member

Plenty call Jade racist for calling her curry-eater friend poppadom so if she’s racist so is David.

retro83
    Free Member

if a pakistani man had said it, would it still be racist?

enfht
    Free Member

I’ve experienced racism too you halfwit

These are for you Gary 😆 😆 😆 😆

oldgit
    Free Member

Stunning, a whole nation and it’s people offended by a litle man and his joke. I swear some people must sit around in headphones listening waiting to be offended.

Perhaps I’m a thick white racist, but this petty little pun I really do believe should’nt even register let alone cause offence.

Tell you what does annoy me (just getting worm can opener)the ‘N’ word being perpetuated in Black film and culture.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Gary_M, don’t bother mate…he’s really not worth it.

djglover and molgrips, TJ fairly eloquently explained earlier why it’s a racist joke, whether RudeBoy agrees or not, it still is a racist joke. I’ve experienced racism (not to any great extent mind) and I’d say it is. We’ve had worse for sure, and as usual, many have to go through verbal gymnastics to explain why it might not be racist, thereby giving the lie to their explanations.

Gary_M
    Free Member

The racism from JG was not just about the poppadom thing, it was the fact that she told her to ‘get back to her own country’.

I know he’s not worth it but it’s probably winding the small minded idiot up.

enfht
    Free Member

Tell you what does annoy me (just getting worm can opener)the ‘N’ word being perpetuated in Black film and culture.

Bugger me your brave, I aint going anywhere near that one 😯 😯 I’ve leave that to someone who’s “allowed” to have an opinion…

Gary_M
    Free Member

And for the second time today it’s ‘you’re brave’ not ‘your brave’. Did you go to school?

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Crackers.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 141 total)

The topic ‘Del-Boy. Offensive…get a life.’ is closed to new replies.