Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Decathlon – which on way from N Wales to Leeds?
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Travelling from N Wales to Leeds tomorrow and could do with visiting Decathlon, which ones the easiest to get to / best store Warrington or Stockport.

Would normally go north Manchester to Leeds but happy to go south of Manch if the Stockport store is close to the motorway etc

ta

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Stockport is just off the M60 so easy to get to, not sure where the Warrington one is but heading in there from the M56 is normally a bad plan. Just come off at the CoOp pyramid in Stockport J1 of the M60

ads678

Yeah I’d say Stockport.

I really wish they’d put one in Leeds!!

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Ta Stockport it is.

Yep really don’t understand why there isn’t one in Leeds! Tend to go the free delivery but just had a real pain trying to get a refund on stuff posted back

MartynS

Proberbly better to go to Stockport. it’s not the quickest way from N wales to Leeds but you’ll have to back track to the warrington store.

Pick your time. There’s loads of roadworks at various points round the M60 and on the M56/M60 jct.

it can be horrid at rush hour!!!

jbproductions
    Free Member

Stockport for sure.  Used to travel a lot between Leeds and Chester so similar to you and it’s a short detour to go past Stockport Decathlon. I seem to remember the Warrington one being a minor pain to get to, plus I think it’s smaller.

Esme
    Free Member

Yes, Stockport is a bigger store, so worth the effort.

RustySpanner

The Stockport one is huge, well worth putting up with a short detour.

Don’t bother with Manchester (opposite C**ies ground) or Bolton, both much smaller.

And don’t look at the tent display, it could get spendy. 🙂

project
    Free Member

Huyton decathon inside ASDA, also warrington is just of m62 at winnick on left hand side,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Decathlon – which on way from N Wales to Leeds?’ is closed to new replies.