Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Dear Malvern Rider…
  • rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Good evening,

Would you please let me know;

a. The brake pads I posted to you on the 16th January arrived safely
    b. That you would still like to pay for them

No joy via email, its buttons but I like buttons 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

*looks around nervously, realises you were referring to a specific Malvern rider*

mrblobby
    Free Member

I’m ready!

wilko1999
    Free Member

Just to confirm… you posted the pads before he’d paid for them?

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

I did- working away from home, hes a regular, its not a lot of money. If I don’t get paid I won’t loose sleep!

chambord
    Free Member

Just to confirm… you posted the pads before he’d paid for them?

Seems so.

OP I have been looking for a Transition Bandit for some time now, I’ll just PM you my address.

wwaswas

OP I have been looking for a Transition Bandit for some time now, I’ll just PM you my address

I think you’ll have to wait for the Transition Highway Robbery to come out.

sandwicheater

I’ve posted stuff before payment. Only a small item, I knew they would be good for it.

wilko1999
    Free Member

Yeah fair enough (not that I would have done the same as I’m a distrusting misery) was just checking I’d read things correctly

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

I’m ready!

You brought the wrong kind of fork young man, now you’re going to have to take part in the public dismemberment in the kit you brought, and your underpants!

Actually, in today’s climate, I suspect making kids do PE in their keks is, perhaps less common than it once was.

MrNice
    Free Member

Actually, in today’s climate, I suspect making kids do PE in their keks is, perhaps less common than it once was.

I suspect referring to the lost property box of smelly cast-offs saved for those who forgot their kit as “the gippo box” is probably not the done thing either. Weren’t the old days great!

clunker

Looks like he’s trading your pads for a saddle 😉

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

It does seem that way clunker!

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Arrghhhh missed the email, and totally forgot that it was a reverso-deal so sat here quite happy and senile in the mistaken belief that they were paid up. Gahhhhhhh. Sorted. Apologies to all, myself included.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

All sorted, stand the pitchforks down!

jimster01

*Breaths a sigh of relief, can go out riding in Malvern again.*

andyrm
    Free Member

I suspect referring to the lost property box of smelly cast-offs saved for those who forgot their kit as “the gippo box” is probably not the done thing either. Weren’t the old days great!

We had this. And it was actually written on the side in massive letters, although spelt “Gyppo”. Anyone who forgot/lost their kit or had a letter from their mum (even worse) was made to stand on the bench while we all mocked them, then shouted at to get dressed from the Gyppo Box before a couple of laps of the football pitch. Good times.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

*Breaths a sigh of relief, can go out riding in Malvern again.*

Think you would have been safe anyhoo as (fortunately for you and any concerned) a number of well-meaning and motivated STWaria Law brothers above managed to get a few pre-emptive forking punctures in shortly before I was alerted to my error. There’s probably only one large, perforated and bleeding-from-wounds-that-never-fully-heal man on a bike in these parts, thus easily identified 😉

ElShalimo

Burn the witch

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Dear Malvern Rider…’ is closed to new replies.