Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 105 total)
  • Daughters Bastid neighbour taking liberties
  • higgo
    Free Member

Sam’s just about cooled from incandescent to just angry and will be going round tomorrow to see them.

It’s not her bush. Why is she going to see them about it?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

It’s not her bush.

And now, this thread is perilously close to going off the rails…..

Junkyard
    Free Member

OH FFS give over – you will be saying this if they steal the door and smash the windows as they are not hers either 🙄

DezB
    Free Member

In their 60s? Just go round and punch him in the face.

Matt24k
    Free Member

This bloke is 63

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Matt24k – Member
    This bloke is 63
    big bloke

And you wouldn’t want to go all up in his grill, you get me?

Junkyard
    Free Member

yes but he is slow
    damn that Ninja edit making flash’s quip look redundant

falkirk-mark

JY Sams 24 and a new mum Neighbours are in their 60`s and think they can do as they please .
    Sams just about cooled from incandescent to just angry and will be going round tomorrow to see them .

Tell Sam to tell neighbours wife (and neighbours)that is where she was sunbathing last week in the good weather and she suspects he has cut the hedge down to get a better look. (That will put the cat amongst the pigeons) 😈

trout
    Free Member

just found out the neighbour has an MBE

khani
    Free Member

draw a huge penis on his lawn using weedkiller…

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Burn his new twatting fence down.

cranberry
    Free Member

Murdered Bush Evidence ?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Mighty Big Ego

trout
    Free Member

Thats red wine spat all over the puter Lol cranberry

ziggy
    Free Member

Draw a goalpost on your side of the fence and get said child a ball to play with. Sorted.

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

Who the f@*k planted a leilandi tree so close to a decent looking stone wall? Although her neighbours are clearly arsewits they’ve done her landlord a big favour by getting rid of it before the tree uprooted the wall.

slimjim78
    Free Member

advice to your daughter should be to inform the landlord and leave it for the landlord to sort.

+1

without meaning to sound curt, it’s pretty much nothing to do with the tennant.

trout
    Free Member

SJ IMHO its got a fair bit to do with the tennant
    as yes its a rented house but its also a home and as such she has a right to not have her neighbour coming in to her rented garden and pruning the rented trees .

takisawa2

I’m with drawing a big Leylandi on his lawn with weedkiller.

When they moan just shrug & tell then to speak to the landlord.

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

why has no one mentioned bombers or weeing in shoes?

cynic-al
    Free Member

cos they are old and lame?

project
    Free Member

Mountain biking edjit.

Edjit is how some irish peeps i know say idiot.

slimjim78
    Free Member

well I see your point Trout, but the tenant doesn’t own anything in the eyes of the law.

Trespassing I can agree with, but I see it as a responsibility to report to landlord and not a lot else.

Has your daughter spoken to to landlord yet? there might be a slim chance it was pre-agreed? They may have verbal agreements regarding upkeep of plants/grounds etc.

The most simple thing to do would be take a deep breath, knock on the door and say something like ”sorry but I cant help but notice you have entered my garden and cut down a hedge, did you have permission to do so?”
    If they say yes, they verify.
    If they say no, then ask what was their reason for trespassing, and I will have to report this.

That or speak to the landlord first.

Keep the moral high ground. For now, at least.

cynic-al
    Free Member

technically, the daughter may have a right to enojyment of the bush, if that’s denied her, her claim is against her landlord.

IMO she’s got a right for the neighbours not to **** her around, so she should report it.

slimjim78
    Free Member

enjoyment of the bush

praise the lord

Taff
    Free Member

Are you sure this is nothing to do with trouts daughter? It’s trespass on her property with her consent. The same as a landlord cant access property with prior notification? Landlord or tenant I would be f***ing fuming if a neighbour came into my property and would go around and kindly ask them to not step onto my property without permission. In terms of proceedings betond this though if not the daughters tree it would be down to the landlord to resolve

oliverd1981
    Free Member

maybe they cut it down so they can finish putting up and painting the fence, and then they’re going to replace it, you know, seeing as they have an MBE and all.

Can you be stripped of an MBE for murdering a small conifer?

slimjim78
    Free Member

there is the possibility that they leant over to cut it, and pulled the cuttings over..

be sure to let us know how the riddle ends Trout

Pook

is the rose there as a poignant tribute?

Kevevs
    Free Member

looks like a pretty tidy garden corner. Is this seriously what you have to gripe about?? I really don’t believe some of the stuff on here.

sweepy
    Free Member

How about if she planted the bush, in the ground that she rented, is it anything to do with her then?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

No I believe that they have no issue with the garden being tidy Kevevs – what gives you that impression ?

The issue, which I would have thought was fairly easy to understand, is that some of the property which the OP’s daughter rents has apparently been destroyed by her neighbour. HTH

And no, he’s not asking your opinion on whether you think conifers are nice or not.

Kevevs
    Free Member

ahh, so what, worse things happen.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

ahh, so what, worse things happen.

Well if you haven’t got a problem with it then why are you commenting ?

Get on with your life and don’t worry about it.

Kevevs
    Free Member

ok 🙂

slimjim78
    Free Member

How about if she planted the bush, in the ground that she rented, is it anything to do with her then?

If she had permission to plant? mebbe.

But again, I can only see trespassing as the tennants leverage, not damage to landlords property.

Speak to the neighbour and get their point of view, then unleash if still warranted.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Perhaps the neighbour can ask to use her toilet and whilst in there hack off some of the wall tiles, if they take a fancy to them. After all they’re not her wall tiles – she only rents them.

If the garden is part of her lease then the trees, bushes, paving slabs, etc, are there for her enjoyment.

Kevevs
    Free Member

competitively tidying up your landlords patch is a downward spiral. Don’t even bother starting imo.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

She can still enjoy them. In fact she can even take them inside to enjoy them more now.

teef
    Free Member

Don’t blame them – conifers are just growing problem and the roots will probably damaging the stone wall.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 105 total)

The topic ‘Daughters Bastid neighbour taking liberties’ is closed to new replies.