Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Dalby Dare – anyone with a spare car seat afterwards….?
  • Legs
    Free Member

I’ll be marshalling at the Dalby Dare this saturday but will be there carless and have no transport home planned yet.

Does anyone have a spare seat going? Either to York, or even just out of the forest as far as Thornton Le Dale or Pickering – or anywhere i can hop on a bus/train? I won’t have a bike, just me and a bag.

Happy to chip in for petrol/a pint, obviously.

keavo
    Free Member

possibly, if i decide to go home rather than stay/camp. i’ll be going to middlesbrough, could go via pickering, helmsley.

uplink
    Free Member

isn’t the moorsbus running from Dalby on Saturday?

Legs
    Free Member

As far as i can tell, moorsbus only goes on sunday http://getdown.org.uk/bus/bus/m5.shtml
    although if anyone knows otherwise that’d solve my problem nicely!

meehaja
    Free Member

Is there anything much happening on saturday night? I’m marshalling fri/sat and was going to stay over to watch a bit of racing on sunday, If you didn’t mind camping over I could run you back to York on sunday?

Legs
    Free Member

Cheers for the offer meehaja. the gf wants me to head back on sat night so i can see her, but depending on how things work out I might take you up on that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Dalby Dare – anyone with a spare car seat afterwards….?’ is closed to new replies.