• This topic has 22 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Pook.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • cyclist morons sheffield
  • Pook

Are you the moron on the meta5 in the pisspot lid who pulled out with your friend bang in front of me on hunters bar roundabout earlier on forcing me to brake so i didn't hit you? Are you the moron who then carved me up going into Endcliffe park? Are you the moron who then weaved in and out of the groups of kids enjoying the Wood Fayre? the one who then forced a family to scatter as you carved round the corner going into bingham park?
    The same moron who was playing with his little friend at the top of houndkirk moor where they're trying to protect the moorland by restricting access?

If so, you're a complete fecktard and an embarrassment to sheffield riders.

barca
    Free Member

No

Dancake
    Free Member

The bike must have been stolen; Meta 5 owners are squeeky clean 🙂

theboatman
    Free Member

If so, you have a stalker!

RealMan
    Free Member

If so, you have a stalker!

lol 😀

steve_b77
    Free Member

Don't worry the frame will snap soon 😆

Sandwich

Torch alight and pitchfork ready.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

pook you really are a sad b4stard

iamsporticus
    Free Member

Inconsiderate riders give us all a bad name and theres no excuse

On the other hand a Meta 5 in Sheffield?
    Looks like the recent 5 mill lottery winner has blown his cover

😛

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Inconsiderate riders give us all a bad name and theres no excuse

quite frankly I don't care about the opinion of anyone who lumps us all together as if we were some homogenous category

iamsporticus
    Free Member

quite frankly I don't care about the opinion of anyone who lumps us all together as if we were some homogenous category

Sigh

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Sigh

that's my name :o)

haddock
    Free Member

LOL 😆

Chris, is this the sort of moron that crosses in front of an on coming roadie, or the sort that runs into the back of his workmate on the footpath! Which one? 😉

myheadsashed

if you had not braked sheffield would be a better place

your fault

Pook

ROFL Harris – Member
    pook you really are a sad b4stard

how so daddio?

'cos I've taken umbridge to some nobber riding like a moron and mentioned it on a bike site where they might see it and thinnk about it in future? Or because you, who's never met me, has just decided? Should I give a 5hite about your uneducated opinion?

look daddy! look, I can avoid the swear filter too!!!

adey205
    Free Member

rofl at pook. 😆
    go for it buddy

Pook

ROFL at….

laugh with me at least adey! I'm trying to be angry!
    😉

and Ed, I've never ridden into the back of my workmate!

Kahurangi

I think you'll find that given the spate of "angry at cyclists" articles and motoring reviews, people who give cyclists a bad name reflects badly on us all, no matter what discipline. It doesn't matter to the enraged car driver which cyclist they take their anger out on. So bear that in mind if you ride like a twit.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

pook maybe i have met you and formed said opinion

Pook

doubt it. i don't get out much

samuri
    Free Member

mentioned it on a bike site

I think this might be the issue here. Obviously everyone on here is a saint but in general I suspect people who have no care for the aftermath of their cycling actions, tend not to frequent cycling forums. Just a guess. And obviously there are exceptions. One of whom has already posted on this thread. 😉

adey205
    Free Member

sorry pook. got caught up in the moment.
    gets me wound up as well. hard enough getting a good name for cyclists anyway without muppets spoiling it for us all

Pook

😉

hoping to get down Pines for some night riding soon with Haddock. Will let you know when, it'd be good to catch up again.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘cyclist morons sheffield’ is closed to new replies.