Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Cycling team kit that could stand a change
  • SaxonRider

Movistar should not have moved away from the navy blue kit with the lime green accents. They’re too plain now.

Some team kits out there, though, looks like a menu of sponsors simply placed on top of a background colour.

I like Deceuninck Quick-Step as a team, but their kit is a bit functional.

Any teams you feel could stand with a bit of a re-design?

timidwheeler

Team Ag2r-La Mondiale
    Brown and cyan.
    Yuk

Philby

Quite like the Movistar kit – it’s a fairly simple and clear design without too many contrasting logos.

I’m not a great fan of the CCC kit or the AG2R kit – brown bib shorts FFS.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Polish cycling team .jpg

Submit post

2tyred

brown bib shorts FFS.

Not pretty at all, but “that was an AG2R shorts moment” is too firmly embedded in the lexicon now, so I think they’re stuck with them.

bob_summers

Spanish* cycling club kits. Awful, almost without exception. Mine had a neon pink to yellow fade. The old boys used to moan at me for not wearing the shorts but I just couldn’t.

*French aren’t much better tbf

bikebouy
    Free Member

Not a fan of the CCC kit. From a distance it reminds me of the great and the good that was Euskatel BITD and I miss that Team. I’d hoped when CCC and BMC merged that it would be a mottled vomit colour or some pale grey mashup..Or some ear wax shade or brown 🤷‍♂️

The Mov bouys should have kept the green M, that was a lovely kit.

Inios (or whatever they’re called) looks ok, that dark red fade into black is typical Rapha’esk and ripping it off is an homage to those days IMO.

The Italians have always had a billion sponsors tagged on shirts.. how else do you think they get to find the team(s)??

Other than that, the only stand out kit that looks anything like half decent is the EDF boys.. lairy Pink FTW.

😎

petec
    Free Member

this one

Colombian ladies

yoshimi

KMC Orbea XC – awful

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Cycling team kit that could stand a change’ is closed to new replies.