Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 69 total)
  • Credible and verifiable evidence
  • jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

How would a moderator such as Cougar define it?

And how would the courts of the land define it?

nealglover
    Free Member

Both those words have dictionary definitions.

If I were you, I would start my “research” there.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

‘ow you say in Eeengleeesh,

BANHAMMER.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Sorry, neither of your replies make any sense, could you back them up with evidence?

Jamie
    Free Member

I think cougar has shot himself in the foot* by closing that thread. At least it was all contained in one place.

*from behind a grassy knoll.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Pics please Jamie

(cos they make me laugh)

scotroutes

That

It was easily ignored.

garage-dweller

Fred Chloe Zed

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Aye, I was trying to compile it all in the one place, so as to avoid minimal inconvenience to my fellow forum users.

Seems free speech is just a flowery ideal.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Mention of zed got me to thinking:

righog
    Free Member

And how would the courts of the land define it?

Fortunately the courts of the land have juries, who easily see through spurious arguments made by unreliable witnesses.

Jamie
    Free Member

Cougar. Reopen the thread. All the cool kids are doing it.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I wonder if Cougar ever went to the trouble of checking all the evidence?

Surely a judge would have that responsibility?

nealglover
    Free Member

Sorry, neither of your replies make any sense, could you back them up with evidence?

Yes.

The dictionary is a Credible source.

It’s definitions are Verifiable.

If you don’t understand the Dictionary Definition of either of the words, then it’s really no surprise that are so shite at coming up with Credible and Verifiable evidence of your claims is it ?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Going by this, I reckon I might have a case…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admissible_evidence

Perhaps it’s a simple matter of:

‘Oh Lord, my god, is there no help for the widow’s son?’

And careful application of my thumb n whatnot

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

The dictionary is a Credible source.

It’s definitions are Verifiable.

Do the police interview the dictionary for evidence and leads?

Mark

And he’s gone for a bit…

Junkyard
    Free Member

That is a credible report

Your absence/its truth can be verified

HTH.

Jamie
    Free Member

Did he actually do that much, tho? No swearing/nudity etc.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I assume it’s for his own good.

6079smithw
    Free Member

jivehoneyjive is probably the kind of guy who would let bygones be bygones with his tormentors here if/when the details come to light vindicating all his work because it’s all about the innocent children really.

konabunny
    Free Member

how do you feel about rats?

Going by this, I reckon I might have a case…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admissible_evidence

just because evidence is admissible in proceedings, it doesn’t mean it’s credible or verifiable.

piemonster

As an aside…

Seems free speech is just a flowery ideal.

My understanding is that somebody owns this forum and is responsible for the content. Meaning no automatic right to free speech?

Where that line is drawn is another matter.

wilburt
    Free Member

Can’t see what he did wrong.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

He had a touch of the TJ’s about him (an inability not to argue) and regularly skated close to being outright liabelous.

Edukator
    Free Member

I followed observed squinted at the thread without contributing. There was no libel, he provided a link or direct quote for any accusations. He was doing what journalists do, bringing material provided by others to the attention of a wider public.

If anyone did as he suggested and DuckDuckGoed the “cover ups” then it is indeed strange that given so many “victims” have made statements that so little has been done to bring the authors of crimes to justice. I fear JHJ may be right on some of the points he raised that were so fiercely contested.

Something no doubt needed to be done and the thread was never going to end well. I congratulate the management for letting it run as long as it did. In terms of breaking forum rules some of his adversaries scored higher.

No point asking me questions in this thread, I won’t answer and thus confirm your worst fears. The irony of someone posting that image in the thread did make me smile.

*runs away*

codybrennan
    Free Member

Dang. I’ve clearly missed one of the ‘big’ threads. Chiz.

I’m guessing: wide-ranging high-level pederasty and reports going missing?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

There was no libel, he provided a link or direct quote for any accusations. He was doing what journalists do, bringing material provided by others to the attention of a wider public.

I dunno, Sally Bercrows deffence was that she didn’t accuse anyone direclty.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Isn’t it normally considered bad form to start threads complaining that your thread got closed after you got a couple of warnings about what would get said thread closed?

cynic-al
    Free Member

So which thread is/was it?

molgrips
    Free Member

Yes, what? I missed this.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Shouldn’t take a couple of clever fellas like you long to work it out

neilnevill
    Free Member

Dang, I always miss the good ones. Bring back rude boy/Fred I say, its not the same these days 😀

Lifer
    Free Member

Treated like any spammer.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

its not the same these days

He’s only been gone a few hours.

GrahamS

Did he actually do that much, tho?

On this very thread he just insinuated that he was being censored because Cougar is a mason and therefore (in JHJ’s universe) directly linked to child abuse.

I think that’s bad enough without getting into all the other retorts that anyone questioning him doesn’t care about child abuse or that certain people must be involved in child abuse because they know someone who knows a celebrity or they are a member of a profession where they all do it 😕

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Bring back rude boy/Fred I say

Big Brother Is Watching You.

You keep a knockin’ but you can’t come in… 🙂 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

jivehoneyjive is probably the kind of guy who would let bygones be bygones with his tormentors here if/when the details come to light vindicating all his work because it’s all about the innocent children really.

By tormentors you mean people asking for evidence of his claims? Its not like we were calling him names or using sexual based insults or saying he was gay [ and as a insult ] now was it.

If all his claims – in particular that the “elite” use child sexual abuse as a means of control on a massive and systematic scale in an intertwinned link as diverse as the royals, the pope, Thatcher and it seems anyone who has been a Civil servant or mason or pictured with any of the aforementioned then I personally will both be amazed and apologise. I dont think it will happen though.

There was no libel, he provided a link or direct quote for any accusations. He was doing what journalists do, bringing material provided by others to the attention of a wider public.

He was using really poor, and biased, internet sources and then making unfounded claims / unsupported conclusions from the data.
    If I link to a site claiming something ludicrous with a source it does not make my claims true , reasonable etc …posts link to westbro baptist church…post link it ISIL…posts link to anti gay websites etc. It was some way short of journalism unless you watch Fox news or Russia Today

I fear JHJ may be right on some of the points he raised.

I think we would all agree that at some point some high level individuals did turn a blind eye to or cover up some incidents of child abuse. This is some way from proof it is a systematic tool used by lizards to control humans.

Their is a grain of truth to the conspiracy. Child abuse has occured , as it has in every level of society, but this is not proven and not even close

In terms of breaking forum rules some of his adversaries scored higher.

Your ability to handle the data and intepret it is as good as his…I feel sorry for you both

Edukator
    Free Member

Your ability to handle the data and intepret it is as good as his…I feel sorry for you both

Junkyard

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘Credible and verifiable evidence’ is closed to new replies.