Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Cream Leather Car Seats
  • wombat

I’m looking to change the Wombatmobile and my favoured option only appears to exist with light cream coloured leather seats (buying 2nd hand so can’t order it in black).

Are they as impractical as I fear they are for a biking/climbing/football playing family?

Yes, I know, 1st world problem and all that 😳

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Heated?

wombat

Yes, natch 😉

funkmasterp

Get those wooden bead covers that all taxis had by law in the nineties.

wombat

Time to deploy the Arse Abacus (TM)?

Russell96

Watch out for newish jeans both black and blue the dye can rub off onto the seats.

wombat

Thanks Russell96

Do they tend to clean up ok apart from the jeans issue?

jamesfts
    Free Member

Years ago I bought an Alfa with a Momo leather interior, unfortunately that was cream.

Regardless of the abuse it always looked mint, I never cleaned it, treated or cared for it in any way. It suffered years of bikes, muddy arses and dogs with ease. I wouldn’t worry too much.

oldschool

Got a light grey leather interior in my, new to me car. It doesn’t seem to mark.
    I’m not the most careful and I ain’t ruined it. Leathers reasonably hard wearing, cloth seats have always marked more easily.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Thanks Russell96

Do they tend to clean up ok apart from the jeans issue?

Mine did, unwashed Howies took a terrible toll on my cream seats – came off with some supermarket leather care wipes.

nickdavies

My a3 has cream leather, immaculate apart from as mentioned black jeans have left a lasting mark on the one seat back, from before I owned it. Can’t shift it, but apart from that every time I clean it it comes up like new.

Tracey

We have them in the camper. Just wipe them over with leather wipes and they are fine.

wombat

Thanks folks, it would appear that my fears are unfounded 🙂

*Stealthily edited 😉

CountZero

Thanks folks, it would appear that my fears are unfonded

Unfondled? 😯

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Cream Leather Car Seats’ is closed to new replies.