Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • CRC gift vouchers
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that when you order from CRC and pay with vouchers (the paper sort that you claim back via the additional information box on the order) that you also get billed to your credit card as well? Okay, it’s happened before and then come back on the card a few days later but it’s a bit of a cheek. Especially as this month, I’ve been billed on one month and I guess I’ll get refunded on the next! It’s not just businesses that have cash flow issues right now!

ShinyRedOrange
    Free Member

I was just going to post something similar, I bought an Exposure Maxx with £100 worth of vouchers and made up the rest myself and the whole amount has come out of my bank.

Phil_H

It could be the bank taking it’s time with the refund rather than crc.

It does say on the back of the vouchers I got that your card will be debited then refunded before dispatch. I guess it’s this way to stop people making up bogus voucher codes which get credited automatically otherwise.

Onzadog
    Free Member

My credit card company told me that they would process the transaction as soon as it came through so I should see both the charge and the refund at the same time!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘CRC gift vouchers’ is closed to new replies.