CRC – bosses email anyone?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 310 total)
  • CRC – bosses email anyone?
  • cyclelife

As above, no one listening to me!

cyclelife

That’s helpful

Premier Icon tomhoward
    Subscriber

What do you think emailing the boss is going to do? What’s the problem?

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Subscriber

CEO emails are just another mailbox that gets scanned by somebody, probably the same team dealing with the complaints ones.
    Have you tried the phone?

Chain Reaction Cycles/Customer service
    028 9335 2976

andyrm

OP, what is it you’re trying to achieve as an outcome, and what’s the problem you’re facing?

I don’t work for CRC or any of their companies, but give us a clue what’s going on and one of us might be able to suggest a viable course of action 👍

cyclelife

Thanks for the constructive help and to those who just come on here to be arse holes- p155 off!

Ordered frame last Friday, having been promised by their customer service, delivery by this Thursday (as per their 4/5day delivery schedule). Item has not been despatched as yet, so looks like my holiday is about to be ruined.

Ordered frame last Friday, having been promised delivery by this Thursday (as per their 4/5day delivery schedule). Item has not been despatched as yet, so looks like my holiday is about to be ruined.

It’s only Monday. Don’t be such a drama queen.

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Subscriber

Hang on? Ordered Friday 12th, not dispatched by the end of Monday 15th? Courier will get it over to you in under 24hrs so posting Tues or even Wed will probably be OK.

cyclelife

48hr service according to customer service.

nealglover

As above. I wouldn’t expect to see a “item dispatched” email until Tuesday or Wednesday for something due to be delivered on Thursday.

Sometimes that email is sent waaaaaay after the actual Dispatch time, so I wouldn’t worry yet.

Or just phone them and ask. (Politely) 👍

andyrm

Yep – next working day has only just ended. I’d expect you’ll get a despatch email tomorrow and delivery Thursday as expected.

tpbiker

Surely op means he ordered it a week ago..not on Friday just past.

Premier Icon tomhoward
    Subscriber

no one listening to me!

Huh. Wonder why.

teenrat

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t Thursday 48 hours from tuesday. What’s the issue?

fatdaddy

My old boss used to have a saying when batting away project managers and stakeholders.

“A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine”

I feel that’s reasonably apt.

Premier Icon stevied
    Subscriber

You should try ordering a frame from Sick!..
    Seriously though, ordered Friday and you’re moaning on Monday? I’ve had stuff from crc arrive before the dispatch email.

steve_b77

I wouldn’t be totally surprised if it turned up the same day you got the dispatch note.

cyclelife

Tom Howard – such insight and helpfulness, many thanks, now **** off!

dirk_pumpa

Bosses email jesus christ 🙈

tpbiker

If it rocks up on Thursday, and it’s required for the weekend I’m assuming it’s going to be getting built up on a fairly tight timescale.

I have built numerous bikes from frame up. Not once in all my time doing it have I not had to pop to the shop for a part i had forgotten id require, or something hasn’t been compatible, even if it’s just a missing spacer. The op will be absolutely apoplectic when he realises he’s missing a couple off washers or his seat post clamp is the wrong size..

Premier Icon tomhoward
    Subscriber

Toodle pip. If it’s any consolation, you fit the stereotype of the kind of person that demands the CEO of a global company’s details for the most minor (non) problem, to the letter.

Out of interest, taking me out of it, is this thread going as you hoped?

Have a nice holiday xxx

Premier Icon hardtailonly
    Subscriber

Cuppa anyone? 🤗

Premier Icon bigjim
    Subscriber

secretly hoping you don’t get it having read the rest of the thread 😉

poah

Someone has time management issues.

mashr

I’ll provide the biscuits

Someone who gets easily stressed out needs a frame on a tight deadline, so goes mail order through a big faceless company. What could go wrong? In all likelihood probably nothing (except an aneurism)

Premier Icon tomhoward
    Subscriber

CRC use yodel as a courier these days don’t they?

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Subscriber

I’ll provide the biscuits

I ordered some, they are on their way, should be hear any day soon

scotroutes

This thread

It wasn’t a lrg SC nomad in orange was it? 🤔

Premier Icon andy4d
    Subscriber

You did pay for express delivery didnt you given your tight time scale and didnt gamble on standard delivery knowing your times were tight? I am confused as you say 48 hours then 4/5days.

bsims

The last thing I ordered online turned out to be out of stock, they said I could wait two weeks or have my money back. Birthday present for October, not Thursday though. Not really relevant, just thought I would share.

Premier Icon funkmasterp
    Subscriber

OP seems angry at nothing. Maybe he should **** off

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Subscriber

You did pay for express delivery didnt you given your tight time scale and didnt gamble on standard delivery knowing your times were tight?

I’m not sure but I reckon I could get the biscuits from a shop if I needed to, they were not anything special but I did fancy some.

Premier Icon tthew
    Subscriber

those who just come on here to be arse holes- p155 off!

many thanks, now **** off!

Wow, what a charmer. I was going to post something negative, but that’d drag me down to your level. Have a nice evening.

Premier Icon frankconway
    Subscriber

Promised is one thing but does not constitute a guarantee.
    Did you pay for guaranteed delivery?
    If I was working to a (relatively) tight deadline I would not be relying on standard delivery.
    I’m all in favour of contacting CEOs direct – but only if circumstances demand it; yours don’t unless there’s something you haven’t shared.
    Most of the posters on this thread are regulars and have adopted the typical STW approach to relatively unimportant stuff.
    As for them being arseholes – tut, tut you are being silly and pointlessly offensive.
    Let us know how you get on…….

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 310 total)

The topic ‘CRC – bosses email anyone?’ is closed to new replies.