Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Craig Charles Funk and Soul Show
  • Coyote
    Free Member

Best show on the radio. That is all.

terrahawk
    Free Member

correct.

ARRROOOGA!

aa
    Free Member

it is indeed very good

sadexpunk

Wrong. Mark Radcliffe, mark Riley and Steve lamacq share the honours.

STATO
    Free Member

It would be a lot better if he didnt spend half the show reading out crap emails, its like listening to radio1!!

Coyote
    Free Member

No. It’s nothing like Radio 1.

Good calls on Radcliffe, Riley and Lamacq but this is Saturday night…

porter_jamie

thanks for that, i am listening now. brilliant

qu1nt
    Free Member

For you Soul & Funk fans check out Dancefloor Classics on Solar Radio with Les Adams. It’s a superb show on Sat nights 8pm til 10 (Internet or Sky 0129)

Alphabet

If we’re in then it’s on. One of my fave shows of the week.

qu1nt: Good call on Solar Radio. Checking it out now …

MussEd
    Free Member

The music is ace. Him crow barring his own name in every two minutes does my nut in…

white101

i dont know where my head was before i discovered 6music. I was very lucky to get a dab radio in my car and can spend the day dipping in and out of just great music

jkomo

Thank the lord for 6music.

kimbers

6music its like a kind of middle aged heaven on the digital airwaves

saturday night is create in the kitchen night for me with lister on in the background (tonight I made a mean chilli with some banging guacamole)

fwiw im not keen on either radcliffe or riley, lamaqs okish and cerys gets on my tits but its better than anything else out there imho

and while im at it chris moyles can only have been popular with the labotomised

bawbag
    Free Member

Nothing middle aged about it, that’s the beauty.

Anything gets played as long as it’s good.

Nick

Personally I prefer Giles Peterson’s show to Craig Charles, still very funky but less blatenly so, but the best show on 6music is Jarvis Cocker’s Sunday Service.

wahoomcgoo
    Free Member

I love the music CC plays, i just cant stand him! Huey Morgan is my fav 6music DJ.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

The music is good but ever since the channel was (rightly) saved from closure alot of the DJs have started to get right on my tits in a way they didnt do in the earlier years. Presumably they seem to think the groundswell of spport to save the station was about them, rather than the music playlists.

The fake news reports are the worst of the lot, i need to change the channel because im cringing so much at how shit the “comedy” is!

rudebwoy
    Free Member

Craig charles– he is an ego maniacal tosser of high order– oh and a few women don’t like his predatory style, he also plays paedo inspired musak at his live show– M Jackson hmmm

Harry_the_Spider

he also plays paedo inspired musak at his live show– M Jackson hmmm

Really. He played ABC the other week. Jackson was 11 years old when he recorded it.

I have turned my radio in at the police station.

warton
    Free Member

It’s good, but Gilles Peterson plays some incredible stuff. his show is my must listen show of the week.

Mikeypies
    Free Member

is there anyway of downloading the shows to listen in the car ?

craig charles or giles or solar radio

jam-bo

Tunein radio app.

Nick

he also plays paedo inspired musak at his live show

I’ve read some cretinous comments on this site before, but…

bigG
    Free Member

Desmond Carrington’s sound of the sixties is where the discerning kids are at. None of your new fangled modern funk nonsense

rudebwoy
    Free Member

I’ve read some cretinous comments on this site before, but…

well i’m only making a comment, he played at a festival here in the summer– really find the bloke repulsive on many levels, i suppose that taints my view– but when you introduce a piece as’ from the great michael jackson’– then play a version of thriller– wtf– sorry but there is a lot of good music that should be highlighted ahead of that crap, and endorsing people like that is not for me , or many others you might be surprised to know. As for his own attitude to women…… well i’m leaving it at that…

kimbers

im not sure what you mean about his attitude toward women?

rudebwoy
    Free Member

http://www.independent.co.uk/…/red-dwarf-actor-led-gangrape-of-woman-…

he got off with it but the attitudes revealed were pretty damning

kimbers

so what you are saying is that he didnt rape a woman, but you dont like him for it anyway

Blower
    Free Member

Giles Peterson for me
    and jarvis

middle aged hmmm dunno about that.

rudebwoy
    Free Member

he did , but got off on a technicality, or do you thing she was after a bit of publicity for her trade ?

Coke fuelled celeb does what he likes– i think if it was today, post Saville – he may have got a different outcome..

Mikeypies
    Free Member

so what was the technicality he got off then ?

I dont have the court transcripts to hand but the jury who sat through all the evidence said he was innocent was there a retrial?

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Craig Charles Funk and Soul Show’ is closed to new replies.