Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Could we have an Inbred photo thread please?
  • MountainMonkey
    Free Member

Hey Mamadirt – ah the return of the inbred – nice! 😀

I think you’re bike changing ways have rubbed off on me, as after 3 rides I’ve already changed the Spider! And… have just bought a bmx?!?! 😯

(In fairness, the Spider is clearly an awesome bike, just a bit too big for me and the bmx is mainly to avoid potential thiefs checking out our bikes when we muck about on them in the street… Maybe I’m a bit paranoid after the theft? …but hey, Mr. MM is more than happy to have a bmx to play on, so there weren’t any arguments there!)

takisawa2

Fancy getting another to run geared.
    Riding fun per £ spent its unbeatable.
    url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/takisawa2/4253731713/][/url]
    06012010170 by pten2106, on Flickr

qwerty
    Free Member

gosh, its a Suffolk of Inbreds, nice to see you lot are…. err, close

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

My 853 in it’s original guise:

Inbred 013 by PeterPoddy, on Flickr

And then it was like this for a bit:

IMG_1459 by PeterPoddy, on Flickr

And then like this for a long time:

IMG_7246 by PeterPoddy, on Flickr

And inbetween this happened:

DSCF0028 by PeterPoddy, on Flickr

And also this: (Which is how it ended up orange)

IMG_5522 by PeterPoddy, on Flickr

And I also had a red SS:

Red SS Inbred by PeterPoddy, on Flickr

And does this qualify as an Inbred? The steel 456 is/was labelled ‘Inbred’, so why not?

IMG_0859 by PeterPoddy, on Flickr

EDIT
    In those pics, there’s 3 sets of forks, 3 cranks, 3 sets of brakes. 3 seatposts, bars etc…… But the front wheel is the same one, all the way though…. 🙂

Bernaard
    Free Member

Mine before it morphed into a Scandal 29er

RoterStern
    Free Member

The old one.

The newer one.

The other one.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Fair play PP that’s impresive and I do like what you’ve done to the carbon 456 – those decals are much better than the originals. Remember seeing the baby blue one at Malvern before its little accident.

Way to go Juliet!! – BMX eh? I was sooo tempted to go back down the BMX route again but I must be getting slightly sensible in my old age as I thought an Inbred might be just a bit more practical loaded with shopping 😆

Great pics folks . . . keep ’em coming!

Looks like mine may shortly be on its way . . .

Status: Preparing to be shipped – Your order is ready to be shipped

😛

angryratio
    Free Member

Commute pub hardtail shaped object.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I do like what you’ve done to the carbon 456 – those decals are much better than the originals.

Yes, I think so too. The OE ones are now on my toolbox! I’m lucky in that I have a mate (MTBer) who works for a sign/graphics company and he did me 2 full sets of them for free. 🙂

mobes
    Free Member

heres mine

downgrade
    Free Member
    MountainMonkey
    Free Member

Why thank you :mrgreen: I thought you’d approve! Really looking forward to having a play on the bmx and feeling like I’m 12 again! (That feeling is guaranteed, isn’t it?)

mamadirt
    Free Member

Oh yes 😛 . Tell you what, if I manage to scrape some more cash together for another we’ll have to sort out a ‘falling into the skate pool’ session 😆

ski
    Free Member

A few from the past a few not….

Can I post the Kaf. & Pomp’s. too 😉

clubber
    Free Member

I’ve had a few but the current one is an 853 one:

Bazz

Mine, but the components will soon be going on a scandal frame, will probably keep hold of the frame for now though.

mmb
    Free Member

mine, oh and by the way that’s scruff who’s who seems to like it too! 🙂

a better angle

warpcow
    Free Member

Here are some fairly recent ones. This was my first post-millenium bike, and I couldn’t believe how much fun something so, relatively, cheap could be. The only problem is that it’s inspired me to start piecing together something new, after little less than a year with the Inbred.

‘Action’ shot for da kidz

oldgit
    Free Member

My last remaining image of my first Inbred. Must be about 2001 finishing solo at the SSMM. Number 19 is chrisf on another inbred. Were they only singlespeed back then?

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I’ve had a few

No.1 18″ Inbred

No.2 20″ slidy drop out

no.3 Single Speed Inbred

No.4 Summer Season Inbred

No.5 and current ti 456 Inbred

MountainMonkey
    Free Member

Oh yes . Tell you what, if I manage to scrape some more cash together for another we’ll have to sort out a ‘falling into the skate pool’ session

Ooh yes, that sounds like fun! Well, not really the falling bit, but it’s probably inevitable with me anyway so we might as well go down together! 😀

chainslapp
    Free Member

Zoolander
    Free Member

simon1975

FPB:

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

Excuse the rubbish picture (rubbish camera on phone, and it wasn’t overly light!), the most recent picture I have.

dufresneorama
    Free Member

DarrenH

Here’s mine, [img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs365.snc4/44829_422321528143_706048143_5016606_2443963_n.jpg[/img]
    And In the snow before christmas,

bigjim

I am tempted to buy one of these to build up with some parts I have from a crashed bike, but by the time I have done that I could have spent the same amount on my Trance and make it a bit lighter and more gooder. Hmmmmm.

slugwash
    Free Member

The chainstay snapped on mine….

Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘Could we have an Inbred photo thread please?’ is closed to new replies.