Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Cotic hemlock owners – pics/specs/sizes plrase
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

I am 6ft 1 with 33" inside leg – what size would i need?

who has one? what spec are you running?

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Rob, Have a chat with Rickos, I'm sure he still has his..

racing_ralph
    Free Member

he sold his to my mate terry – trying to get him to flog it to me 🙂

Teetosugars
    Free Member

😳 Shows how long ago I last saw him…

ahwiles
    Free Member

i'm 6'2" – with a 36" inside leg (from gooch to ground)

i ride a large with very long seatpost.

the reach is on the comfy side of long with a 70mm stem, it's a Dh hoot with a 50.

at the moment, i'm running it with the short rocker, and 130mm forks (air recon 351's).

nuke-proof hubs on mavic 719 rims, shimano brakes, sram gears, and a go-go gadget seatpost.

i've weighed it at 30lbs as built, the frame weighs a shade under 7lbs, which is light for such a fun bike.

Coasting
    Free Member

Hey im 6'1 with a 33 inside leg and riding a large frame and its spot on.Talason the front everything else Thompson XT.got a 100m stem which makes the bike very xc specially with the 130 rocker.Have run a 90m stem which was also good on technical stuff but compromised the climbing a little.Frames an 09 so keeping a close watch on the rear swingarm but at this stage ive put the bike through its paces and think its about as good if not better than most of the pretenders

cp

6ft, 33inch inside leg…

riding a large.

stem is 60mm, inline seatpost… it's awesome!!!!!!!

hopefully a pic below:-

seat is a fair bit lower than the pic, but such a good ride – perfect in the peaks.

cp

Fox TALAS 100-140 QR
    Mainly XT
    Hope XC hubs/mavic & Sun rims
    On one bars & stem
    Maxxis adVantage 2.1"
    Avid Juicy 7's 203mm up front and 180 at the back.

DeeJay
    Free Member

Another large – Rockshox Revelation 150 fork and the short rocker 😀

Mugboo

08 with short rocker and 75mm stem. 36 Talas up front. Decent all round spec.

Wonderfull bike, BB to low for techy climbing at 110, perfect at 130 and lovely and slack for the descents at 160. I have the longer rocker but can't seem to find a good reason to put it on…

As i'm only 5'7" my sizing won't help!

cy

At your height you'll get on a medium or a large, but I'd say large with a nice short stem would be your best bet for all round riding.

jonathan
    Free Member

What Cy said…

I'm 5' 11" on a medium. I could have fitted a large, but wanted something a bit more chuckable:

Coasting
    Free Member

I only hope the chain stays dont brake on my 09 because the new ones look like a complete bodge

showerman
    Free Member

you are not having mine im in looooove with it. med here fits like a glove, are you trolling again cos no way will you part with the dale.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

not trolling – want your hemlock

showerman
    Free Member

more chance of riding the mrs 😆

mickasaki
    Free Member

Mines a large one! I'm 5'10 but with 70mm stem the top tube is just right! cant imagine you would want anything other than large, as very dropped top. Waiting for my magura thors to arrive, then its pretty much as i want (for now anyway!)Got the long rockers aswell, but not tried them yet.

Mugboo

I always think Hemlocks look far better in the flesh.

mickasaki
    Free Member

Are you insulting our photography skills ? 😀

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Cotic hemlock owners – pics/specs/sizes plrase’ is closed to new replies.