Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 111 total)
  • Coronavirus cancellations – even April fool’s day called off
  • andrewh
    Free Member

I’ve been using toilet roll and washing my hands since way before it was fashionable. Can we have a coronavirus jokes thread?
    I was in the post office yesterday when two guys came in wearing masks, total panic!
    Then one of them took out a gun and said ‘this is a robbery’ and we all calmed down again.

MoreCashThanDash

A mate has been in hospital for an operation this week. The nurses said that when he was coming round from the anaesthetic he started singing songs by Bing Crosby, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr.

They ran some tests and decided he has a case of Crooner Virus

epicyclo

Posted this already, but this is a better place for it

scaredypants

heard a great one from a colleague but you young people might well have seen it on the social already:

You think there’s a toilet roll shortage now? Wait ’til 3 million teenage boys have been at home on their own for a fortnight

maccruiskeen

The reason toilet rolls are out of stock is because every time anyone hears a cough they shit themselves

maccruiskeen

I went to the chemist today and asked the lady at the counter “what is the best thing for killing the corona virus.”
    She said “ammonia cleaner.”
    I said ” oh sorry, i though you worked here.”

Drac

chakaping
    Free Member

Went to Starbucks the other day, the barista was wearing a facemask as she gave me my latte.

Noticing I looked concerned she said: “don’t worry love, it’s only a coughy filter.”

jimmy748

Chuck Norris has tested positive.

The virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.

nickjb
    Free Member

In light of recent panic buying, UK supermarkets have introduced purchase limits.

Asda: 2 hand sanitisers, 24 toilet rolls max

Tesco: 1 hand sanitiser, 18 toilet rolls and 2 kg of rice

Co-op: 12 rolls toilet paperm 1 kg of rice

Aldi: 2 Trumpets, 1 diving suit and a MIG welder

andrewh
    Free Member

lymes disease

FB-ATB

Nick, you forgot:
    Waitrose: 2 lobsters, 4 quails eggs, 1 case of Dom Perignon

FB-ATB

I see Trumps been tested. Be funny if he’s infected by a virus from China with a Mexican name!

maccruiskeen

Clong
    Free Member

With the toilet roll shortage, perhaps now is a good time to learn to use the 3 seashells.

andrewh
    Free Member

The World Health Organisation have confirmed that canines cannot carry or transmit coronavirus and have ordered that all animals currently being held in quarantine be realeased.
    WHO let the dogs out.

jim25

Up until recently I used to disguise a fart with a cough, nowadays I’m disguising a cough with a fart.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

There’s a guy who’s just gone out and bought 27 new vehicles.

He’s got car owner virus.

TheFlyingOx

Murray

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Since everyone has started washing their hands, the peanuts in the pub have lost their taste.

wordnumb
    Free Member

How many Covid-19 carriers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    It doesn’t matter, someone already bought all the lightbulbs.

Houns

thegeneralist
    Free Member

WHO let the dogs out.

Splendid. Well done that man

wordnumb
    Free Member

That pun was not to be sneezed at.

stevious

In Scandinavia they call it the money virus

thelawman

I got tested at one of those mobile places, it came up positive for the little-known R-mutation of the virus Corvid19. They said it was nothing to crow about.

Cougar

What’s the difference between Covid 19 and Romeo & Juliet?

One’s a corona virus and the other is a Verona crisis.

Cougar

I got tested at one of those mobile places, it came up positive for the little-known R-mutation of the virus Corvid19. They said it was nothing to crow about.

Careful there. If you spread it you could be guilty of attempted murder.

Houns

Do what Eric says

welshfarmer

BREAKING CORONA VIRUS NEWS

It’s reported that the Scottish government is banning all gatherings of more than 5000 people.

As a result the benefits office in Airdrie will be closed until further notice.

Home games at Airdrie FC are unaffected.

welshfarmer

We’ve run out of toilet paper so I’ve taken to wiping my bum with lettuce leaves. I suspect this is just the tip of the iceberg.

TheDTs
    Free Member

Now we that everyone is washing their hands, has anyone noticed that the nuts on the bar at the pub taste different?

BigJohn

I’ve just got rid of all our old bottles of shampoo. They say it’s pre existing conditioner that’s killing everyone but you can’t be too careful.

whitestone
    Free Member

Corona

wordnumb
    Free Member

Now that everyone is washing their hands, has anyone noticed that the nuts on the bar at the pub tasting different is being reported by lots of people who probably shouldn’t be going to pubs during a global epidemic?
    Won’t somebody please think of the children oldies?

fooman

The cure

CountZero

@maccruiskeen, @houns, love those two pics, really good work there! 🤣

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Drac

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 111 total)

The topic ‘Coronavirus cancellations – even April fool’s day called off’ is closed to new replies.