Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Cool european bike magazines and websites ????
  • charliedontsurf

Hi there, In the Uk we are blessed with cool mags like singtrack and outcast (outcast the bike mag, not to be confused with the gay mag)…. I am aware of Landscape the free magazine, but are there any other cool nichey one speedy ish euro mags and websites?

Let me know… european one gear liberation being planned right now. Tin helmets on chaps…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfQwHb1pWPE[/video]

Macavity
    Free Member

Quelle était la question?

stevomcd
    Free Member

Was chatting to my French bike-guiding colleague the other day. We were talking about differences between the UK and French/Euro bike scenes.

We had some sensible discussion about big-forked hardtails vs racy XC ones, etc. Then he came out with:

“And is it true that you have a lot of weirdos who ride mountain bikes with only one gear?” :mrgreen:

derekrides
    Free Member

stevomcd – Member

“And is it true that you have a lot of weirdos who ride mountain bikes with only one gear?”

I hope you didn’t tell him.

The retort should have been “Is it true you have a lot of hairy weirdos riding bikes with stripy jumpers, onions hanging round their neck and a white flag fluttering on a pennant on the handlebar next to a cupholder with cheese in it.”

Weirdos they may be, but they are British and therefore brave heroes. (even though we might think they are weird tossers)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Cool european bike magazines and websites ????’ is closed to new replies.