Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Cooker knob's – fairly standard?
  • Blackhound

People round here seem to know all sorts of rubbish so here goes:

My tenant has a broken cooker knob which needs replacing. I am trying to do did this on-line as I can't think of any local suppliers though I do have a photo. Is the push fitment likely to be standard? Don't want to buy a new cooker over a broken knob……..

The cooker is unbranded but looking through some old receipts it seems to be supplied by MFI – who have since gone tits up. So I don't know manufacturer.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

I would have thought that on the back there will be a manufacturers label with an ID code? Try that. Or stick up a photo – I bet someone here will know what it is…

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Edit…[post removed due to unnecessary and uncalled for immaturity!] 😉

geoffj
    Blackhound

Cheers for the links. I have found a similar site but not sure if the push-on fitting is standard or not.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

If It's a fairly basic MFI job then it will be Diplomat, most spares are available, this is a good site.

Blackhound

2uf2r – brilliant! Thats the one. This place amazes me by what trivia etc is known….

tron
    Free Member

I'm fairly sure D shape fittings are pretty standard – you might need to get a measurement of the D but it may work out easier to order a couple of sizes of knob…

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Glad to be of service, I hope its sorts you out. This place is a great resource, it's why I stay here 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Cooker knob's – fairly standard?’ is closed to new replies.