Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 120 total)
  • C.O.D Modern Warefare 2
  • DarrenH

Good video clip!
    Keep a watch out for requests guys, i'll do 360 first because time is limited.
    nice one.

Burts
    Free Member

XBox360, I'm BurtsTheHeckler.

I'm really struggling with the audio on mine, the battle noises seem to be at a constant volume so that I can't tell if its in the room next door or 3 buildings away. If the UAV aren't working I can't even tell where the flaming war is happening! Compared with COD-WaW it almost seems like its a bug. Anyone else got this problem, or just me?

Drac

Cheers for those that requested added now, didn't play tonight was too knackered.

BlingBling
    Free Member

This may be of interest to some "List of MW2 Titles and Awards" (it's exactly the same for PS3 and PC)

I witnessed my first tactical nuke last night. WOW! 😮 😯

DudleyPoyson
    Free Member

I'm on the 360 and loving it

Gamertag 'Chomp UK'

I have to say that I'm shockingly bad almost all the time, with the odd round (like 1 in 10) where I go batshit mental and have more kills than deaths 🙂

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Does aim assist work when online gaming? After completing the last two instalments without even realising it was a feature, I am using it during the campaign and finding it shockingly easy (compared to how I used to fare anyway) to get through most levels.

yamyamblade
    Free Member

Yamyamblade on xbox

Not done any other COD but got sucked into the hype with this and glad I was, gunna try online tonight for first time so be gentle 😀

BlingBling
    Free Member

I doubt very much that aim assist will work online.

I dont ever play the single player though so cant say 100%, just 99.999999% 🙂

tragically1969
    Free Member

Aim assist does not work online AFAIK, was on last night and dont remember it snapping to anybody, just rememeber wildy strafing while trying to get somebody running about !!

ski
    Free Member

Aim assist does not work online AFAIK, was on last night and dont remember it snapping to anybody, just rememeber wildy strafing while trying to get somebody running about !!

That might be where I am going wrong then LOL

😉

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Yeah it seems to make sense that it doesn't work otherwise those who have it as a default setting have a huge advantage over those that do not. Still resisting going online until I have completed the game…
    😈

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

So – what is it like online anyway? And is everyone getting on okay if their NAT is set to strict (as mine is) on a PS3. Or do I need to fettle settings before I try to shoot some American 15 yr olds.

(Note that I say TRY to)…

tragically1969
    Free Member

I think its got more scope for a better game online than single player, it was just too short, i finished it in 2 evenings, i am really enjoying it online though.

Loving the killstreak rewards especially the sentry guns !!

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Another Xbox owner here. Gamer Tag is the same as my username ^^^.
    Wasn't going to get it as I got feed up with the last installment really quickly but this one is so good online. Feed up with being cannon fodder for 10 year old kids though.
    Out of interest, what are peoples kill/ death ratios as mine is rubbish at about 80%.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Yeah – I played MW and WaW online mercilessly (especially MW where I levelled up twice I think) – I just want to know how this one matches up to them just to fuel my excitement.
    😛

Candodavid
    Free Member

Last night till 2am…MW2 is killing me!!!!!

Milkie
    Free Member

Only played FPS on the PC and finally got to grips with the PS3 controls and completed single player for the 2nd time! Now got to go through and get all the intel !

Might be online tonight, although after playing 10am-1am yesterday, I might give it a miss tonight!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

10am till 1am?

As in 15 hours????????????????????????????????????

Milkie
    Free Member

Yes 15 hours, that does sound a lot..

I did take the dogs for a walk, cook lunch & tea, watched the Rugby, thought about fixing a puncture and watched Top Gear. 😉

I close my eyes and I can see grenades and a cross hairs!!! 😯

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Jeez. You don't have children then I take it 🙂

And I must admit to dreaming about the original Modern Warfare and sometimes even reacting in real life as if I was in the game when I was playing it constantly (before our twins came along). Fortunately I don't carry a P90 around with me when I am shopping. 🙂

davidrussell
    Free Member

I know what you mean. Scoping out places to snipe from does not endear you to the wife whilst out on the town.

I got so excited with a 4 dunter with a predator on Sat I had to tell her about it. Somehow she doesn't understand…

Love from above – quality.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Also at our gaming height (me, my brother and two of our friends) we would randomly shout 'GRENADA'! at any given opportunity and often used our racquets as 'guns' when playing badminton.

And we are adults? Ahem 😳

monkey_boy
    Free Member

the wife gave in a bought yesterday for me, early chirstmas pressie but now she regrets it.

ive just done the rooftop mission where you jump onto the helicopter right at the end. the single player is a bit 'samey' (so far) but the graphics are top notch.

have to admit the splash of blood on the screen when you get hit is a bit annoying, takes a good while longer to get back to full health than WAW. i can see me getting into big trouble when i play online.

thanks for all those who sent requests… meet up soon im sure

oh stupid questions- we have the ps3 hooked up to the fancy flat screen in the living room, can you connect up to older CRT TV's? which only have a scart lead connector not HDMI??

Jossie

PS3 – gilbo71

I'm loving the online, much, much better than WAW – although I do miss Nazi Zombies though.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

ignore my question about scart & hdmi… its like chalk and cheese.. i'll get my coat.

bereavementmonkey
    Free Member

PS3 here as well

bereavement

Perhaps there should be a STW clan it would be massive!!!

tragically1969
    Free Member

Now there is an idea, i'm in !!

OK, whos going to set it up (only cos i dont know how to)

bereavementmonkey
    Free Member

erm….. does that mean thinking about something other than killing (politically correct age restricted killing that is.)

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

I've actually put STW as my clan tag on the off chance that someone i play against might recoginse it. Couldn't think of anything mildly amusing!

tragically1969
    Free Member

I've actually put STW as my clan tag on the off chance that someone i play against might recoginse it. Couldn't think of anything mildly amusing!

Cool, might assume that clan tag then

monkey_boy
    Free Member

cool idea, everyone add (STW) as their clan tag

we could setup a crappy FREE forum aswell, so we can post on their 😉

BlingBling
    Free Member

=STW=

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

=STW=

Aren't you only allowed four characters for the clan tag?

BlingBling
    Free Member

I've not tried to add a tag on MW2 but on CoD4 and CoD WaW etc. you could use up to 5 characters.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

You are probably right then. Will try and moidify it later.

monkfish
    Free Member

just about managing to get my k/d on each game close to 1 as I learn the maps although I have found that being fully silenced with scrambler and cold blooded helps.

BlingBling
    Free Member

Indeed. I'm currently using Cold blooded pro and Ninja as 2 of my 3 perks.

Drac

Just got my cold blood unlock this afternoon silenced my sniper rifle back up.

Pew Pew!

bereavementmonkey
    Free Member

OK…

Tonight I will set my clantag to STW and hope that nobody thinks it means soapy tit w*nk….. or maybe it does?!

my id is bereavement so add me if you fancy and I will probably be on after 9pm tonight…..

Cold blooded and ready for the favela!

tragically1969
    Free Member

I am confused is it =STW= or STW ?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 120 total)

The topic ‘C.O.D Modern Warefare 2’ is closed to new replies.