Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Cheviot 2’s v Cheviot 4’s – Similar sizing?
  • ThePinkster

My More Mile Cheviot 2 shoes are finally reaching the end of their days so i’m looking for replacements.

I really like them so am thinking of getting a pair of the Cheviot 4’s however I’ve seen a couple of comments that they size up quite small.

I already have to go up half a size for the 2’s (9.5 instead of my normal 9) and they fit really well. Has anyone any experience of going from the Cheviot 2 to 4 and if so was the sizing the same or do I need to go up/down another size?

Or has anyone else gone straight to the 4’s and if so how did they size up compared with your normal shoe size?

Cheers.

scruff9252

I had, I think size 45 (could of been 46, but I think 45) cheviot 2’s. Just been replaced with 47’s… So yes, I believe they do size up small.

Bear in mind with start fitness you have to pay for returns however Go Outdoors now stock them so you can try them on if there is one close by.

ThePinkster

Cheers scruff, didn’t realise that Go Outdoors stocked them, might just og & give them a try first in that case.

Appreciate the comments on the sizing too, that’s really helpful.

ThePinkster

Just in case anyone is searching for this sometime, I’ve just taken delivery of my Cheviot 4 trail running shoes (ordered Tuesday afternoon) and the recommendation of going half a size up from your normal shoe size seems perfect. The 9.5 (43.5) I’ve got fit really comfortably, possibly even better than my old Cheviot 2 9.5’s which can’t be a bad thing.

Let’s just hope they work as well on the trials!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Cheviot 2’s v Cheviot 4’s – Similar sizing?’ is closed to new replies.