Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Cheeky video of my XC turned > Downhill ride today
  • getonyourbike
    Free Member

I got sidetracked when riding down the Downhill track on my XC ride, but it isn’t all about the miles. Lots of jumping, sun and dry trails so it’s still a good day in my books.

When my new bike arrives I’ll be making another full length video. I’ll put it up on here when it’s done.

[video]http://vimeo.com/63280745[/video]

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Nice wish I could jump like that

mikewsmith
    Free Member

nice video though you should probably know you have a stalker hiding in the bushes taking pictures of you.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

😆 Some of the pictures are here:
    http://www.pinkbike.com/u/getonyourbike/album/Kinver/

getonyourbike
    Free Member

I forgot to put it on the video but the song is Bullets Fly by Flood. I should really put that on the video page. Doing it now.

_tom_
    Free Member

Nice 🙂 Kinver looks fun, wanted to go for ages but never sure if it’s worth the drive. Looks pretty similar to Woburn?

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Yeh, it probably is similar to Woburn. There’s easily enough lines and features to spend a day there.

greenstix7
    Free Member

Where is Kinver?

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Not far from Stourbridge in the West Midlands.

ndthornton
    Free Member

Hmmm
    thinking of somewhere new to ride tomorrow on my afternoon off
    Worcester to here looks do-able
    are the trails easy to find?

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Yeh, they’re pretty easy to find. I can show you around if you like. Are you planning on riding XC or DH or maybe even a bit of both?

EDIT- the Downill track is easy to find but you have to know your way around to find all the good XC stuff.

ndthornton
    Free Member

That would be fantastic mate!
    I can do either – I have a 120mm hardtail or 160mm full suss

My preference is for a bit of both – enduro style

getonyourbike
    Free Member

That’s mine too, so I’d bring the full sus. If you’ve got a full face you might as well bring that too for playing around on the jumps if you want to.

Send an email to the email address in my profile and I’ll send you a link to where to park.

ndthornton
    Free Member

Great Il bring both lids then
    email on its way….

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Cheeky video of my XC turned > Downhill ride today’ is closed to new replies.