Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 146 total)
  • Cheeky sexual encounter
  • muddyfoxcourier
    Free Member

See , and then there was those nice young men in the popular 4 piece beat-combo – "Rage Against The Machine "

When I first heard that angry curly haired young man in 91 /92 I thought " no way , you're kidding , He didnt just say what I think he did . Did He ? Which is a line by Eminem .

And then .THEN , theyre Christmas Number 1 .
    Do they know it's christmas ?

Bob Geldof was livid . Shocked though ? Probably not.

And it's your fault . It's not my fault . I've got it on vinyl . I didnt download it .Brilliant sleeve . Of course you need the lyrics ,too.

Dr Dre says nothing . Dr Dre's dead . He's locked in my basement .

I tell ya .This is the end .
    My friend . The end .
    The Doors.

Yea , make your hair curl . There was this student accomodation block in manchester I was on . Just being built . Bout '90 . There's completed / occupied blocks just adjacent .
    One afternoon a plumber grabs me into a room and says " Loooook !!!"
    Two students . In the kitchen . At it for about 20 mins , fully naked, intumescent with lust. He did her,she did him . on the table. All ways . From behind , in the mouth ,proper romantic . It was a two way street , mind . I dont think anyone was being forced,although she wasnt thrilled when he shot it in her hair.
    After 20 yrs of marriage you just want to do less tidying up.
    I want more than 20 mins as well .
    There's a theory that we're more interested in watching than actually doing . We're a species obsessed with viewing . Observing . Voyeurism .Spectators .
    Sex booze football BB Kyle Britain on camera.
    Well I dunno bout those kinda things , but I was just thinking about getting some new tyres for a trip to Morzine . Can you recommend anything ? Nobby Nics any good ? I want to get a good Stiffee or do you think I should stick to a 'Hand Job '.

I think it's funny just catching someone talking to theirself .
    Tripping up's pretty funny .
    Private stuff .

I like mountainbikes , me .Dirty weekend anyone .
    Sunday mornings . Rivington .

Participate .
    TIM

iDave
    Free Member

WTF have you been taking?

crikey
    Free Member

Excellent!

Proper streamofconciousness ramble!!!

10/10

tommytowtruck

Nice one Tim.

naokfreek
    Free Member

fekking heck…

ton

😯 😆

nonk
    Free Member

when i was a lad i had a job measuring up for a carpet fitting firm.
    i had a fairly hot woman in her early forties begin to undress as i measured the hall stairs and landing.
    she would cross the landing from time to time wearing less each time.
    being a youth i did the measuring and ran away. she was down to bra and undies at the time.
    did i miss out? i dunno she was kind of busy looking.
    what do you reckon?

muddy@rseguy

well this was unexpected:

😉

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Wow Tim, I think it's time for me to throw in the towel.

binners

Tim – I think you should be running the country

NZCol

Worked in a office block that backed onto a hotel nr Russell Square. Our office had bombblast window stuff on that was one way and very very dark. My forensics lab worked 24×7 and we looked directly out into the back of the hotel block. It seemed to be used by COntiki tours a lot.
    Lost count of the number of late PM/Early AM goings on we saw. Best one by far (and why don't people shut curtains) was the 3 ball going no where they used a strap on on the bloke ! **** me. Anyway, it was brilliant viewing sometimes. Awful others but just seemed non stop. And all the other guys who were there at night enjoyed it too. Worst part was most of the gear we were processing at night was pr0n anyway and many very illegal and quite hideous pr0n jobs being prepared for court. So that somewhat desensitised to you looking out to some bloke being done up the ringer by a chick in lacy lingerie ! 😆

roper
    Free Member

samuri
    Free Member

Proper streamofconciousness ramble!!!

yeah but he's like that in real life, all the time. You'd give him a shag just to shut him up.

DezB
    Free Member

Hmm, well if my name wasn't really Dez and surname didn't really begin with B, like I was called BigBillStiffee something, or if I didn't know that stuff on this forum can appear on google searches, then I could tell you stuff. But I can't. Best time to catch me is out on a ride, going up a long boring climb, when I start waffling on about me dog, say "Dez, enough about the mutt, what about that 'Cheeky' thread then?" and I might tell you something interesting. 😉

nbt

No 🙁

ex-pat
    Free Member

Is it me is only one post in five actually making sense here…

Excellent

amodicumofgnar

Once lead the peleton of grannies down a cheeky trail and through some bare cheeked fun. I think we were more suprised than they were.

The old factory with the big windows opposite the First Bus garage in Worcester is allegedly used for making "gentlemen's interest" short films and hasn't got any curtains.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Back in 1974, I came home from a 4 week trip to Scotland to find a young woman asleep in my bed, so I got in with her. She didn't seem to object 🙂 The other people in the house (a squat) hadn't known when I was coming back…

lowey

Just finished working on a prestigious hotel on the Liverpool 1 site. Directly across the parkland there is some high rise flats. At 12pm bang on, a girl would come to the window on one of the upper floors and rub oil into her breasts. The Site was motionless for 5 mins every day.

jimmy

Never seemed to encounter this stuff myself. However, a friend (genuinely!) worked as a maintenance engineer around the country. Store rooms, offices, portacabins – everywhere he went he had someone or something. But then, he was always like that, like a magnet to women (not necessarily 'glamorous' I should point out). He has some stories. Also married with 3 kids, he is.

crezzy

In my younger years I used to spend my Easter helping with the lambing so as I went to collage I carried on helping but I had the addition of a verrrrry sexy Irish girl helpiing me ,lets just say they hay barn freqented every dinner time .

gravitysucks
    Free Member

Once got a nosh off a random chico on the train to edinburgh. I was drinking red stripe at the time so not sure if this disqualifies me….

Weirdest one was waking up to some bird giving me a nosh back when I was a student. Apparantly she was fairly drunk and had stumbled into my room instead of one of my flat mates. When I turned the light on to enlighten her she apologised, but was kind enough to finish 🙂

ski
    Free Member

Used to know someone 😉 who used to deliver hay to horsey types, after getting into a sweat stacking bales away, there was often a offer of a good a ride.

slowjo
    Free Member

I have lived a very secluded life!

…or so it seems!

firestarter
    Free Member

not an encounter but it was pretty funny . we put out a fire in a house in leeds and the woman came running up the street shouting us. turns out it was her house and a neighbour called her.

she wanted to get in the house but obviously she couldnt just walk in . the fire had been downstairs but we had to check everywhere so i took her upstairs to have a look around and she was a little worried looking as we went into a bedroom. and there for all to see were about ten of the biggest dildos you ever did see it almost brought a tear to my eye lol

of course they werent hers ?? she said she had just come back off hols and her mate must be playing a joke ?? madness lol

ChrisE
    Free Member

Lowey – and as a site full of Scousers no doubt it wasn't that busy the rest of the day….

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Am I being a prudish bas***d, or is anybody else finding this a bit cringeworthy?

slowjo
    Free Member

Just occurred to me… this really is a willy waving thread!

hora
    Free Member

mi©k (O/T)

When we were kids (very young). We were preparing to watch the first ever A-Team. Really excited. I glanced out of our patio window and noticed a neighbours kitchen window was full of flames. FOR A MOMENT me and a mate debated whether to watch A-Team or go and tell them (!). So we walked across, knocked on the door (matey came to the door and said 'yes'?) – we said (casually!) 'we think your kitchen is on fire'..matey replied 'errr I dont think so'..we insisted… so he wandered slowly to the kitchen/opened to be confronted by a wall of fire. He then screamed etc etc.

We then casually walked back and watched the A-team.

(It was a frying pan that had been left unattended).

More on-topic:

A great friend of mine had found a guy she really liked and decided to get rid of her (self-professed) epic collection of various dildo's as 'I no longer need them anymore'.

She was French BTW and very open-minded!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Am I being a prudish bas***d, or is anybody else finding this a bit cringeworthy?

The doing of such deeds, no not really. The posting a request for stories on a public forum – yep, highly.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I like the idea of watching partially clothed young women from a distance as a "sexual encounter" :o)

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Simon, sometimes you worry me 😉

duckman

How come Gravitysucks meets all the classy girls? As a teacher I am very pleased to announce a complete lack of sexual encounters at my workplace.

firestarter
    Free Member

hora o/t

we once knocked on an old fellas door and he was sure his house wasnt on fire til we pointed out the flames coming out of his roof 😉 apparently earlier on in the day he was up in the attic with his trainset and dropped a fag end but couldnt find it so just left it ;-(

you cant polish a turd 😉

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Simon, sometimes you worry me

my remark was critical, not approving 🙂

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

phew!

slowjo
    Free Member

"you can't polish a turd"

Pedant Alert: Actually you can. That American program Myth Busters or something, they polished several turds to disprove that little saying. Pedant Alert off.

iDave
    Free Member

Has anyone checked on Muddyfox Courier this morning? That has to be one of the best posts ever.

Keva
    Free Member

There are two that I remember from summer 1990, good year that was, but then again so was 1996 and whilst thinking about it 1999 was pretty good to. Always the summer months.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 146 total)

The topic ‘Cheeky sexual encounter’ is closed to new replies.