• This topic has 48 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by rs.
Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Cheeky home OffICE BASTEWARDS!!
  • antigee

i’m looking forward to interviews for all new passport applications and what sort of questions a 3month old will have to answer

bigyinn
    Free Member

Too contrived to be a proper rant.
    0/10 for trying too hard!

DezB
    Free Member

Well I didn’t want to bump it but..

Definition
    contrive:
    1 to arrange a situation or event, or arrange for something to happen, using clever planning
    2 to invent and/or make a device or other object in a clever and possibly unusual way
    contrived:
    1 clever rather than honest
    2 artificial and difficult to believe

Not that I was trying to get a score, but no. Wrong there.
    -10/10 for your scoring

mt
    Free Member

good rant I reckon, getting your passport sorted can be a real intro into how stupid a goverment dept can be, think of how bad the depts are that don’t deal with the public. Civil servents, who’ed pay for them? Balderdash.

oldgit
    Free Member

Well looking at your DIY pics I see no reason why they should not have been accepted, oh no?

bigyinn
    Free Member

2 artificial and difficult to believe

I stand by my use of the word contrived for the reason above (as listed by you)
    It must be frustating admittedly getting fecked about getting your passport.

Olly
    Free Member

0.001/10, trying far far too hard.
    did you go back and add the caps afterwards?
    planning thier location for best impact.
    no no no no.

my home print passport piccies were accepted fine, but then they were taken and printed by a pro photographer so it was kind of hard to tell.

i would imagine they want them from a machine because you cant doctor them.
    but tbh, the picture either looks like you, or it doesnt.

i wonder if you could make a picture look like two people, use a computer to compile two pictures of two brothers, so that they look different in person, but its close enough to get them both through a cursary passport control viewing of the picture….?

DezB
    Free Member

trying far far too hard.
    did you go back and add the caps afterwards?
    planning thier location for best impact.

You’re annoying me now. You wouldn’t want me to go hurting my hand again would you?

i wonder if you could make a picture look like two people, use a computer to compile two pictures of two brothers..

I did actually try making myself symmetrical, by copying and pasting the better half of my face over the other half. That was interesting. We should all try it.
    (I didn’t send those photos in though.)

rs
    Free Member

I still don’t get what you’ve got against people that work from home 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Cheeky home OffICE BASTEWARDS!!’ is closed to new replies.