Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Chase trails great turnout today a few pics
  • postierich
    Free Member

Helped out and lent on a few shovels great company burgers,mince pies.Phase 2 shaping up well and I had a few gulps when I looked @ the rock gardens.
    Another big trail day planned in Feb I think

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nzrich/

Rich

{Linked for you Rich – Mod}

kinda666
    Free Member

Was up there today too, really enjoyed getting involved! Didn’t see the rock garden though 🙁

rOcKeTdOg

nice pebbles

did you need a permit?

I popped over and found a certain Jock Postman nowhere to be seen. He was found at the BBQ tent at the front of the queue!!!!!!!!! Some children didn’t get any burgers as he ate 4…………
    When questioned he was heard to be on press duty with his camera 😀
    Great work to the other guys there though, felt very guilty for riding and not helping

neilb67
    Free Member

He was last seen nicking someones bike and hiding it.. 🙂

Yeah good job I found it when I did or I would have been walking home 🙂
    He was seen trying to sell it to fund a hair and beard trim………..

postierich
    Free Member

Ah PD did my fair share of GRUNT work and get your facts right 2X Burgers + 2x Sausages 1x Cup a soup and 1x mince pie for dessert.
    As for the bike removal you had a lucky escape there nearly made it in to a proper bike and gave it gears.

“Burp”

Rich cheers to the mod btw

You can’t put gears on it, that frame doesn’t take em not like your bodged up Ti one…………….. 😀
    Besides you don’t want me to put gears on do you, having only one is the only way you keep up 🙂
    On more serious note, that rock section looks great………… I think a naming thread is required

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Chase trails great turnout today a few pics’ is closed to new replies.