Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • chainreactioncycles, whatever happened to the good old days!
  • gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

ordered some new tyres yesterday and no sign in todays post. is it me, or are CRC just not as fast as they used to be? when i started using them stuff would arrive next day everytime, but now… : (

Jamie
    Free Member

So what your saying is they should have had slow delivery since the beginning and then you would be happy?

BigDummy
    Free Member

You don’t want to be told that the problem is your expectations, right? 🙂

flipiddy
    Free Member

Moon?

Stick?

pantsonfire
    Free Member

It could be no large parcels delivered on a saturday. I have never recieved a parcel on a saturday.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Last set of tyres I had from them came via p[arcel force rather than roayl amil. They’ve always been a bit slower.

Doug
    Free Member

Order tyres Thursday, arrived yesterday. Maybe you are on their fast delivery blacklist.

nickegg
    Free Member

or perhaps CRC have to rely on RM/Parcel Force. Once it’s left their warehouse there’s not much they can do is there 🙄

davygravy
    Free Member

Chill out. Whats the rush? 😀

Grim
    Free Member

Ordered some brakes at 22.00 on Wednesday, I recieved an email informing me that the order had been despatched at 08.35 Thurday morning, pretty quick eh. Unfortunately the did not arrive at work on Friday as expected, I will now have to wait until Monday before I get to play with them.

CRC – good
    Royal Mail – not so good

Grim

singlespeedstu

They normaly deliver before I even order from them……

Anthony
    Free Member

If you look at your invoice it will say Parceforce delivery for tires. ParcelForce don’t deliver on Saturdays unless you pay the massive premium.

The good old days for CRC as I recall was oe shimano stuff that came in plastic bags and was always a lot cheaper than anywhere else. This is going back maybe 8 or more years though.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘chainreactioncycles, whatever happened to the good old days!’ is closed to new replies.