Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • Hornet600
    Free Member

Anyone else having problems with CRC?
    I placed an order on Sunday night for an in stock item and it is still processing!!
    Have emailed twice now with no response and phone always engaged!

Why couldn’t Wiggle have what I wanted, so much better!!!

MisterCrud
    Free Member

I actually buy riding kit and stuff off CRC myself, stuff I can’t blag!
    I always find them quick to deliver and helpful if there’s a problem.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

yes

but they were on here apologising as they are very busy at the moment the other day

Sheriff_Fatman

Yes,
    Had to cancel an order last week that had sat ‘Processing’ for 5 days. To be fair though they did reply to my email, but then couldn’t tell me when the order would be despatched.

I’ve found them very hit or miss recently, some orders come through next day (like in the good old days) others take ages. If I want something in a hurry I now buy in stock from Wiggle.

Olly
    Free Member

no denying, they cant be relied on like the used to (if ordered by 4pm, it would arrive at 9am the next day 9 out of 10 times)

dissapointing slightly? maybe
    would i use them less? no, not unless i NEEDED something, but then i would go to LBS anyway

chakaping
    Free Member

Slightly disappointed my Monday order of a new sus-fork hasn’t arrived today.

But the fact that it was about £90 cheaper than anywhere else makes up for it.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I think CRC are great! despite sending me size 13 shoes instead of size 10!.

Never had a problem with their communication other than it takes a couple of days, always impressed by delivery speed too.

Hats off here.

robbo
    Free Member

I used to buy mostly from CRC but I’ve started trying pedalon and although the range might not be as big the delivery is just as quick and prices as good. And they support XC racers!

WTF
    Free Member

Give it another few months before complaining about them as they are a great bunch of lads at CRC 😀

andym
    Free Member

Never ever had any problems with CRC. Was the stuff you ordered in stock? CRC are dependent on suppliers for out-of-stock items.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

ordered on sunday night – here yesterday

ski2484
    Free Member

I get most of my bits from CRC because of the low prices and ease of ordering (Paypal). I have had problems with ordering kit which is in stock only to be told that later that it is not. This has happened on 3 occasions and in one case took 3 weeks to get a refund. Overall though they’re excellent, but i suspect that they are becoming a victim of their own success and are struggling a bit with customer service.

Hornet600
    Free Member

Item was in stock but got an email just after the first post to say it was actually out of stock! Now got to wait for refund due to paying through paypal!

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

just got shipping email for Monday’s order

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Chain Reaction Cycles’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM