Home Forums Bike Forum Center Parcs Longleat – Any cheeky jumps in the place or surrounding area?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Center Parcs Longleat – Any cheeky jumps in the place or surrounding area?
  • Fop
    Free Member

Off to CP Longleat for a long weekend with family and friends, and will be taking own bike so as not to be seen on a rented "Apollo Hurricane" or similar! Anyone know if there are any cheeky jumps/trails on-site or nearby off-site?

Thanks.

spanners
    Free Member

Look here – http://www.blackcanoncollective.co.uk/

XC and DH tracks all in the Longleat estate.

theotherjonv

take a strong lock, have heard of a few thefts from within CP

ski
    Free Member

You can do a loop round the outside of the perimeter fence, which is not as bad as it sounds either ;-)

ziggy
    Free Member

Loads of riding to be had, within a stones throw of CP.

However, DO NOT ride on the black cannon collective runs, they are for BCC members only, it is private property remember, there's been too much grief there previously and the BCC would like to keep access as there has been alot of hard work there on the trails.

Oh and he's right about a good lock, make sure you lock it up everywhere.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I might contact BCC and ask permission to visit.

ziggy
    Free Member

Should have mentioned to mail 'em, they are always more than happy to show people around the trails. A certain suspension tuning god frequents the place often, he's chuffing quick too :!:

Surfr
    Free Member

15 quid to join for 5 months membership sounds like it would see you right. I think that's fair.

Colin-T

I think BCC might still be running a couple of night/weekend rides taking in the local XC trails…you could ask about that too.

Fop
    Free Member

Thanks folks. If I do go for the Longleat estate will be sure to make contact with BCC first.

ski
    Free Member

Shame you cannot ride on that hill near the entrance as that looks fun ;-)

spanners
    Free Member

Shame you cannot ride on that hill near the entrance as that looks fun –

You can – isn't it all legal after dark!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Center Parcs Longleat – Any cheeky jumps in the place or surrounding area?’ is closed to new replies.