• This topic has 29 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Haze.
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Cash Converters Carbon NINER anyone??
  • naffa
    Free Member

Nice but how did it end up in Cash Converters?

NINER FRAME AND FORKS

tomhoward

Because it was stolen in its life?
    Hacked account?

chojin
    Free Member

I know that particular branch of cash converters, there’s a police station next door and they are usually very hot on stolen goods. *Could* be legit!

RAGGATIP
    Free Member

but what size is it?

wwaswas

So it’s boxed with a receipt – why would it not be legit? Quick call to shop would establish if there was a problem?

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Just messaged them. If it’s a large, I might well be splashing out on a new frameset 😆

wwaswas

Please buy it 🙂

dandax1990
    Free Member

It won’t be stolen.

PJ266
    Free Member

Says its a medium in the description.

jamj1974

It’s gorgeous!

cynic-al
    Free Member

What’s the RRP?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Shirley?

If it was stolen, I’d imagine that someone from GA, the Uni, The Dimstitute or the WCA Booze Rides would know.

adsh
    Free Member

Sad to think the original owner paid £2,200 odd and probably got less than £800 for it from CC. Hard times for someone.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Indeed, must be desperate not to have gone down a more ‘normal’ selling route.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Just trying to work out if the medium is too small for me, it might just for me but it’d need a pretty long seat post!

Don’t suppose there’s anyone here who’s 6′ and rides an Air 9? If so, do you ride medium or large?

MrNero50
    Free Member

I’m 5’11” and ride a large Air 9. Medium was slightly too short in top tube and needed too much seatpost showing.

Not what you wanted to hear I bet!

notmyrealname
    Free Member

I’m 5’11” and ride a large Air 9. Medium was slightly too short in top tube and needed too much seatpost showing.

Not what you wanted to hear I bet!

I dunno, you’ve probably just saved me a load of money, I’ve just been trying to work out the price of an XX1 group set to go with the frame and forks! 😆

tang
    Free Member

I’m 6ft on a niner mcr and I’ve ridden a medium air9 c quite a bit. Fits like a glove.

DT78
    Free Member

That is about 2 streets away from me, and I have the day off tomorrow….I may need to have a look…

notmyrealname
    Free Member

I’m 6ft on a niner mcr and I’ve ridden a medium air9 c quite a bit. Fits like a glove.

That’s not helping. Not at all!

Just comparing the sizing from my El Mariachi to the Niner and it works out that the Niner would be 13mm shorter in the top tube but 63mm shorter in the seat tube. Just need to measure up the seat post on the El Mariachi as I think even a 400mm post might be too short.

scaredypants

So it’s boxed with a receipt – why would it not be legit?

‘zackly

… unless it’s a royal mail “dangerous item” – I imagine the box probably had some air in it, after all

S_J
    Free Member

I’m 6′ 1 and on a large emd 9 and I can’t imagine a medium being anywhere near large enough…

takisawa2

5’9″ here on medium SIR.9
    Fits like a glove.
    6’…be a bit small I reckon.

richen987
    Free Member

May pop in and have a look at that on the way home from work tomorrow.
    Although having just bought a new frame and forks not sure I could sneak another in 😆
    If anyone wants it posted etc let me know and could help out.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Just got the tape measure out and it turns out I was wrong, I’m only 5’11” 😆

Checked the post on the El Mariachi and it’s still got another 90mm to the minimum insertion mark so I should have enough post length on a medium Niner.

I’m struggling to talk myself out of getting this, I’ve been fancying an Air 9 for a while now.

No doubt by the time I make my mind up it’ll have sold, that’s usually the case. I’m off work Friday so might have a drive down there for a look 🙄

tang
    Free Member

5’11? you’ll be right! I’ve got a 90mm stem and an inline post. Tbh I could ride a large, but really it’s fine for me. The tt is pretty long.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

nice that, glad is collection only at the wrong side of the country

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

Im sure that was £1299 last night, now £1399…..

notmyrealname
    Free Member

alandavidpetrie79 – Member
    Im sure that was £1299 last night, now £1399…..
    POSTED 21 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

Well spotted!
    I guess they bumped the price up due to the interest they’re getting in it.

Haze

Smack converters.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Cash Converters Carbon NINER anyone??’ is closed to new replies.