Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Cannondale Jeykll
  • stufield
    Free Member

has anyone got one? Never seen one do they exist? Pictures please, what do they ride like?

Rorschach
    Free Member

Vaporware!

Teetosugars
    Free Member

I had one in 2001…

It was good at the time..

bighendo
    Free Member

eh…no Google up your end?

stufield
    Free Member

no massive search engines up my end, evans say discontinued, wheelbase never seen one in there…
    thought i could get opinions from this forum as its to do with riding bikes and full of potential ridesrs of the bike I’m interested in, rather then searching inter web thingy for random other websites on the hope there is a non stock photo of a seamingly rare bike.

stufield
    Free Member

majority are older not new model and almost all of the new models are shop or marketing photos, not action shots, i just wanted some opinions rather than a lesson in searching the internet.

Seems the purpose of this forum is to discuss these sorts of things?

rockfield
    Free Member

theres a review of one on bikeradar today. Aidan Bishop from Rapidracers has just come 4th in the masters class at eastridge garvity enduro on one: http://www.rapidracerproducts.com/Team_Pages/GravityEnduroRnd4.htm
    might be worth pinging him an email to see what he thinks of it?

Garry_Lager

Not sure if they’re available in the UK yet. Plenty of US riders on mtbreview have them and have posted comments. Try there to get some feel for what people are thinking.

Will be looking at one closely for my next fs, if they ever materialise that is. That pull shock though, not a widely-used design (one of the Scott bikes uses it). You’d defo need to run the rule over it before buying.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Cannondale Jeykll’ is closed to new replies.