Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Cannondale Jekyll 2000 – help needed
  • Premier Icon trisysjoint

I thought the Singletrack combined mind will know the answer to this one as it’s hard to find info on older than 2008 Cannondales.

Trying to get a replacement shock for a 2000 Jekyll, the one with the adjustable ring on the shock body. Its a Fox Float RL.

It’s fully compressed so I can’t get a measurement on it to get the eye to eye so does anyone know what size it takes and if a standard (without the adjustable ring) can be used. I think it adjusted the angle of it’s dangle headangle/bb height.

Cheers

Premier Icon mudeverywhere
    Free Member

Think that shock is specific to the Jekyll so you’ll need to source a spare or get it serviced if possible. The geometry adjust screwthread on the shock body is what it mounts to so nothing else will work. There’s one on ebay, just note the 2000-02 and 2003-05 models use different size shocks.

Premier Icon TheSlider
    Free Member

Hi trisysjoint, in case you haven’t heard of them, if you need ANYTHING (but not shocks Cannondale wise) contact QWERTYCYCLES. They are brilliant and have helped me out for years. Might be worth asking them, maybe they can help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Cannondale Jekyll 2000 – help needed’ is closed to new replies.