Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Cannock Chase Winter Classic (Event content)
  • ciderman
    Free Member

Well done for the course, well planned out, but I agree with forge197. For a “fun” category I expected to see more football shirts than cycling club shirts. I understand you can’t regulate that sort of thing but I wouldn’t expect Man Utd to enter players in our local 5 a side tournament. And for that reason I don’t think I’ll be entering the summer event.

mattk
    Free Member

I thought the course was great and will definatley be doing the summer one. I did the fun category and there did seem to be some fit looking riders at the start line chomping at the bit, but we’ll see how quick they were when the results are published.

I must admit when I got to the startline and saw the other riders I went straight to the back as I was the only one on a singlespeed and thought I’d just get in the way. I actually made up quite a few places so the field can’t have been that competitive.

My legs are bloody aching now, but had a great time!

andysredmini
    Free Member

I’m curious where/when the results are posted. I know where I came but want to look at the other category times to compare.

Really enjoyed it. Nice to finally ride a dry trail.

And my legs are aching really badly!

Andy

ciderman
    Free Member

Legs aren’t too bad as it was a nice flowing track, really well planned, I’m still just a little bitter coz I had to pull out, some guy kept on falling on front of me and decided to through himself in my path when I was about to pass, threw me off the track and pulled my back pretty bad, good excuse to spend a few days on the sofa

fr0sty
    Free Member

Any news about the results, anyone?

xcneil
    Free Member

SIP events uk have done the timing I’m sure they’ll be published soon

andysredmini
    Free Member

I saw five people fall off in front of me. One directly in front and I couldn’t avoid going into him. All clipped in and all just slowly fell sideways. Funny but not for them.

xcneil
    Free Member

Results now live on SIP events site

mattk
    Free Member

Results are up!

Spreadsheet

I did better than I thought!

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Cannock Chase Winter Classic (Event content)’ is closed to new replies.