Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Calibre Line T3 27 review
  • stwhannah

If you’re new to mountain biking, or upgrading from heavy bike shaped object, you’ll find the Calibre Line T3 27 feels pretty impressive.

By stwhannah

Calibre Line T3 27 review

Get the full story here:

Calibre Line T3 27 review

ampthill

These reviews are important. The obvious competitors are the Voodo bizango pro and on one scandal

Both come without droppers but better forks. I assume the 35 is a better fork? A group test or even a roundup of the spec and experience of the components would be useful.

noeffsgiven
    Free Member

That routing would give me an OCD related stroke or seizure. I’d need to sort that straight away. Is there a phobia of dreadful cable n hose routing, I need diagnosing.

zerocool

I’ve got the older Line 29 and it’s a great bike. I bought it as a budget stopgap when the kids were born as I knew I wasn’t getting out riding. I thought I’d be grumpy about the budget forks and frame having come from much fancier bikes and kit, but 4 years later I’m loving it. The Recons could do with an upgrade but for most things they’re fine, the dropper was swapped out for a 200mm Brand X fairly quickly and it has a -2 angleset (but that was more personal choice than a necessity) everything else has been replaced as it wears out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.