• This topic has 3,406 replies, 193 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Jamie.
Viewing 40 posts - 1,681 through 1,720 (of 3,407 total)
  • Brazil 2014. The World Cup thread
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Woo hoo.

muggomagic

Someone better bake YaYa a cake.

Jamie
    Free Member

You’re watching the wrong match, seriously.

Greece are:

A) shite
    B) going home

Like England

Oh, Binners 😀

chewkw
    Free Member

Dammit the Greek is going through … damn! 😡

Ivory Coast could have done better.

PrinceJohn

Crazy – Greece scored the same amount of goals as England, less goals than Italy or Spain, but are the team that goes through.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

now that was a couple of decent games … someone please tell rooney et al how to score goals !!!!!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

The quote bears repeating, if only for the quantity of fail contained therein (but no great surprise, tbh):

Greece are:

A) shite
    B) going home

😆

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Greece turning it on now just make me resent their time wasting, fouling rubbish football against Japan even more. Gutted for the Ivory Coast.

Jamie
    Free Member

Quick, ninja-edit, DD!

chewkw
    Free Member

PrinceJohn – Member

Crazy – Greece scored the same amount of goals as England, less goals than Italy or Spain, but are the team that goes through.

Ya, but the multi-million £££ En-ger-land team is not in recession innit so no need to play too hard. 😆

The only good news for Greece is that the folks back home can at least ride their recession through with a smile, whereas En-ger-land has been a loud wealthy empty vessel (talent wise) since 1982.

binners

They’re still

A) shite
    B) going home

But also

C) lucky to have had their flight (very) temporarily postponed 😉

You still watched the wrong match though 😀

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

just replace greece with england in that last quote and that’ll be right 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Giorgio Chiellini just called FIFA pussies. I wouldn’t be surprised if they done him for calling them weak.

They’re still

B) going home

Well, even the winners will be going home at some point 8)

Junkyard
    Free Member

Not if Brazil win it 😉

first time i have seen it – was out riding- pretty clear tbh and impossible to defend/deny.

They need to be brave…the pussies.

Jamie
    Free Member

Brazil ain’t going to win it. I have already said France will….and my predications are always bang on.

muggomagic

Gaby Logan’s arms, just not good enough.

Jamie
    Free Member

Post match interviews really need to be culled.

chewkw
    Free Member

Junkyard – lazarus

Not if Brazil win it

I definitely hope they don’t win or the whole world will go into full PC spin … with the increasing rate of the Amazon jungle being destroyed as a result.

seosamh77
    Free Member

Big Sami on yersel big man: 😆 he’s never a striker, always best out on the left. I wouldn’t have let him go. Hope he finds a decent club.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Giorgio Chiellini just called FIFA pussies.

Somebody’s pissed at the prospect of an early flight home to the one of the most corrupt footballing nations in Europe. Poor Italy. 🙁

muggomagic

Brazil will lose to Chile, unless of course they get the same ref they had against Croatia.

Junkyard
    Free Member

He needs to get hold of rebecca brookes lawyer with that level of explanation

chewkw
    Free Member

muggomagic – Member

Brazil will lose to Chile, unless of course they get the same ref they had against Croatia.

I really hope Chile will beat Brazil as I want to see a new World Cup winner rather then those that won it before.

My hope is for Holland to win as they have missed out twice in the past.

Cummon Holland! Cummon! Stop selling weeeed. 😆

zigzag69
    Free Member

Jamie
    Free Member

Well. That’s that then.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Oh dear..

muggomagic

Liverpool supporter on the radio earlier saying it’s the best thing ever as no one will want to buy him now! 😀

stoffel
    Free Member

Had to laugh at the ‘outrage’ displayed y Alan Shearer about the bite. That paragon of footballing virtue:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8fMbxLTpps[/video]

Jamie
    Free Member

Argentina – Nigeria: 3-1
    Bosnia and Herzegovina – Iran: 2-2
    Honduras – Switzerland: 0-2 (Honduras player to get sent off)
    France – Ecuador: 4-0

jambalaya
    Free Member

So what do the Italian’s do ? Knocked out by a side who should have been down to 10 men, so 10 v 10 instead of 11 v 10 ? They could ask for a replay, possible but unlikely ?

If Suarez ever plays for Liverpool again in the CL I can imagine any matches against Italian sides are going to be quite interesting.

johndoh
    Free Member

Knocked out by a side who should have been down to 10 men

Same could be said for England – Godin should have walked for that arm across the England player and the result could have been very different.

And of course that would have meant he wouldn’t have been eligible to play against Italy too – where he scored the winner…

DenDennis
    Free Member

the old ones are are the best…

its a fine line between child-like genius and child-like nutter…

Good to see ‘unexpected’ teams go through at the expense of the old guard, though I’d imagine one of the ‘stars’ of the tournament will not be playing any more games

loum
    Free Member

Had to laugh at the ‘outrage’ displayed y Alan Shearer about the bite. That paragon of footballing virtue

Danny Mills and Robbie Savage looked a couple of cants too

Junkyard
    Free Member

no one watching the games now then

National anthem time…first time I ill see Argentina play hope it is a good game

lemonysam
    Free Member

I reckon Iran have a good chance of overcoming Nigeria’s goal difference and going through.

Junkyard
    Free Member

well he is carrying this team – can they really win every game with a goal from him?

Belter as well

Jamie
    Free Member

Messi is shite.

EDIT: OMFG@3MRFOPRQGIHETR;GAR4GHIAW4ETH4Q2POTQ43GRF

thepurist

Oh my word!

Junkyard
    Free Member

glad I have not missed this one

1-1 @ 4 minutes 😯

Best WC ever

that was better though

johndoh
    Free Member

This World Cup really does just keep on giving.

Best. World. Cup. Ever.

Viewing 40 posts - 1,681 through 1,720 (of 3,407 total)

The topic ‘Brazil 2014. The World Cup thread’ is closed to new replies.